PDA

View Full Version : Well Done Monsta Mo Mini

Willie M
30th September 2003, 04:01 AM
Just want to say a big THANK YOU and well done to Calum for getting NMS back up on it's feet again. I know you've had a tough time of it with the site these last few days Calum but you can be sure your efforts and perseverance are much appreciated. :cool:

And just for the conspiracy theorists out there (knaone, Gordy, Col, etc.) There is absolutely no truth in the rumour that NMS's downtime was rigged to coincide with Linda and I moving house, just so we wouldn't miss out on what was happening on the forums ;) I mean really... the thought of it... what would be the chances :approve::clown:

Anyway, delighted to have my comfort zone (NMS) back. Alive and well (and even faster I might add) :cool:

Burple
30th September 2003, 04:07 AM
Hear hear...

yeah... what he just said... :D:D
dunno about the conspiracy tho.....
sounds like a bit of a 'coincidence' to me.. ;);)

next you'll be saying you were nowhere near the grassy Knoll... ;)

Willie M
30th September 2003, 03:36 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

next you'll be saying you were nowhere near the grassy Knoll... ;)
Ahem!! <cough, splutter>... rifle? what rifle?... that was a strimmer I had in my hands guvnor, honest... :evil:

Big Col
30th September 2003, 04:05 PM
Hmmm...ain't itn strange he "didn't have access to a computer" as the Hutton enquiry carries on? Quick wipe of the hard drive to remove all sexed up dossier's Willie?

Willie M
30th September 2003, 10:01 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col

Quick wipe of the hard drive to remove all sexed up dossier's Willie?
Hmmmm... I knew a couple of sexed up dossers once :I But that, as they say, is another story.... ;)

Big Col
1st October 2003, 12:48 AM
I just realised how that "wipe of the hard drive" could be misinterpreted! ooh er!! :I:eek::evil:

Linda M
1st October 2003, 02:25 AM
Well done Calum !! Great timing ;):D I'm enjoying the super quick NMS :cool:

Wul
1st October 2003, 04:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Quick wipe of the hard Willie to remove all sexed up dossier's?

What did you say Big Col:eek::I

Willie M
1st October 2003, 08:18 PM
:D
Enter the bold Wul who, with a cheeky bit of editing, once again succeeds in taking things that wee bit too far :D:I

Wul
1st October 2003, 09:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by Willie M

:D
Enter the bold Wul who, with a cheeky bit of editing, once again succeeds in taking things that wee bit too far :D:I

:IOOPS:I

Sorry Willie - I'm sure your moderating skills will be put to good use:) But hey it's usually my posts the get mucked about with so never look a gift horse etc etc;):evil: