PDA

View Full Version : I wonder how long it'll take...

Willie M
29th September 2003, 10:59 PM
Big Gordy and Big Col to show up, now that NMS is back on it's feet again:question: :D

<starts stopwatch - one..two..three..four.., etc.>

Gismo
29th September 2003, 11:58 PM
...five...six...seven...Hah, beat them to it :)

Bonnie Scotland

Willie M
30th September 2003, 03:51 AM
Hmmm.. might have known you'd be lurking around here somewhere Bonnie ;) Away out and get some more bits fitted to your MINI for goodness sake, stop hanging around by the computer :D:clown:

..eight..nine..ten..eleven.. c'mon Gordy and Col, don't be frightened now, Calum's got the nasty wee server all fixed again, stop trembling under the table, it's safe to come back out :clown:

Burple
30th September 2003, 04:15 AM
Gordy!...
Col!....

Where are yooooooooouuuuuuu....???
Come an get a Jammy Piece!!.... ;)
We've got some nice Mars Bars for you!!....
twelve thirteen fourteen...
<watches tumbleweed roll past...> ;)

macblob
30th September 2003, 04:53 AM
15, 16, 17................... still no response.

They must have found another location to give each other grief lol:p

Willie M
30th September 2003, 03:32 PM
18.. 19.. 20.. 21.. Well, early Tuesday morning and still no sight of these shy and retiring creatures. <drums fingers on desk>...

Gismo
30th September 2003, 04:10 PM
twenty two....twenty three....twenty four......ok, this is getting ridiculous, do you think that they might actually be working :evil:;)

Bonnie Scotland

Big Col
30th September 2003, 04:11 PM
<swaggers in with "the boys are back in town" playing loudly> <gives it the pistol fingers and wink to the cheering crowd>

You people have got to learn how to make an entrance! Suspense is the key!

Big Gordy
30th September 2003, 05:00 PM
Helllllloooooooooooooo, we're back :p:p:p:D

Willie M
30th September 2003, 05:25 PM
Cue vast pyrotechnics display, blaring klaxons, 100 gun salute, Red Arrows flypast and one solitary foghorn :eek:

Da boyz is back in da hood :cool: Respect due :clown:

Big Gordy
30th September 2003, 06:50 PM
<bows left> Thank you <bows right> Thank you <bows centre> Thank you
sorry it took so long but us west coast workers had Monday off (Wayhay) and I don't have internet at the hoose but we're here now :D Better late than never as me old granny used to say :p

Big Gordy
30th September 2003, 11:36 PM
What's happening people :eek: Colin and I come back to a heroes welcome and everybody just buggers off :eek: What's going on :evil: Surely you finished all the work last week so it can't be that ;):p:D

Willie M
1st October 2003, 12:03 AM
Nah.. we're just playing hard to get :D
It is strangely quiet around here though. Doubt Monsta Mo & Bonnie Scotland have been too busy drinking champagne and eating rolls 'n caviar in some of Auld Reekies finer eateries this afternoon ;):)

Gismo
1st October 2003, 01:14 AM
Hic, we had a luverly afternoon on the sauce, MMM had Mayo and I had some brown (no comments please)

Bonnie Scotland

Monsta Mo Mini
1st October 2003, 01:26 AM
Burp!

Linda M
1st October 2003, 02:40 AM
I'm back toooooooooo :clown:

minidriver#1
1st October 2003, 04:14 AM
Linda, i hve a question for you in the Queries forum :)