PDA

View Full Version : Wallace & Gromit...

AndyP & Lenore
4th October 2005, 05:09 AM
Who's going to see it (taking kids, of course) this weekend?:D

Lynz
4th October 2005, 05:17 AM
I want to go and see it, no kids to take so will jsut have to be a big kid myself!!!

Neil and Lorna
4th October 2005, 05:18 AM
Best place to see it will be Here (www.pavilioncinema.co.uk)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Craig
4th October 2005, 03:51 PM
shameless plug....;)

Get the Italian Job on and we could come down and fill one of your cinemas!!:cool::cool:

AndyP & Lenore
4th October 2005, 04:02 PM
quote:Originally posted by craigd

Get the Italian Job on and we could come down and fill one of your cinemas!!:cool::cool:

Funny you should say that..... Brazillian Job is slated to be out next year sometime. Hatching plans already;););)

euan
4th October 2005, 04:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

Funny you should say that..... Brazillian Job is slated to be out next year sometime. Hatching plans already;););)

If that involves waxing you can count me out ;)

AndyP & Lenore
4th October 2005, 09:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by euan

If that involves waxing you can count me out ;)

lol:D:D

Craig
5th October 2005, 01:00 AM

quote:Originally posted by craigd

do you do B & B also?? ;)

AndyP & Lenore
5th October 2005, 01:46 AM
Don't even know when it will be Craig. Knowing Hollywood the film will end up in script-re-re-re-re-write hell and won't go into production until 2007 or something. Our "plans" are just meandering thoughts to do "something" in conjunction with NMS and/or our local dealer maybe when the film comes out. Who know's where we'll be by then.:D:D