PDA

View Full Version : i've not shaved for six days...

minidriver#1
3rd October 2005, 08:11 PM
and i look like a bum, but my skin feels oh so healthy. i'm dreading shaving when i go back to work tomorrow, or maybe i'll just not shave and continue growing this beard.

bpirie1000
3rd October 2005, 08:35 PM
If you Start Now Might be Up for tha Part As santa for Xmas.???

Just a thoguht...

Cheers brizeeeee

zoot
3rd October 2005, 08:37 PM
once a week is more than enough.....:)

sleepyrascal
3rd October 2005, 08:44 PM
I was on a 6 day month beard growing binge, really just because I have nothing to do with my days until my proposal is approved. because I'm a man and thats what men do!

Shaved it off in the sauna boxing ring using only cold water and a blade from an old pencil sharpener this morning. But I should really have trimmed it first I soaked my face in pure alcohol first, just to make sure the pain was maximised!! My poor Mach3 pencil sharpener blade didn't know what had hit it! Anyway, I now have some really sexy red bits Really serious bloody wounds all over my face where my razor blade tugged RIPPED the hair out. OUCH! Not painful though!

Wul
3rd October 2005, 09:49 PM
Sexy red bits, shaving and sauna all mentioned in the same paragraph - you should be ashamed of yourself sleepy!!:p

sleepyrascal
3rd October 2005, 10:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

Sexy red bits, shaving and sauna all mentioned in the same paragraph - you should be ashamed of yourself sleepy!!:p

I was kidding about the sauna and sexy bits. I've changed the post to say what really happened this morning!

Burple
4th October 2005, 01:19 AM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

and i look like a bum, but my skin feels oh so healthy.

The question is.... Whose bum????? :p:p:I:I

bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha..

You could always tell them (your work) it's a religious thing, and regale them with your beliefs in Flying Spaghetti Monsterism (http://www.venganza.org/)...

..that you can't shave it off as that would be an abomination in the eyes of His Noodly Appendage....

..or something...

(whaaaat?? makes about as much sense as any other 'religion', so why not? ;);):D:p)

sh@z
4th October 2005, 01:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

and i look like a bum, but my skin feels oh so healthy. i'm dreading shaving when i go back to work tomorrow, or maybe i'll just not shave and continue growing this beard.

Lol you were looking a bit rough has to be said! :p let it grow for weeks... what can your work say, its not as if your job is dependant on your appearance.

minidriver#1
4th October 2005, 01:56 AM
thats true :( they keep me locked in a broom cupboard with a pc :'(

actually i've now got my dads clippers, time to have some fun i reckon... i'm gonna give my self a vanilla ice style wedge with some patterns on the goatee.

euan
4th October 2005, 02:08 AM
If you do the Vanilla Ice wedge, your mission for the day is to get the line "I'm cooking MC's like a pound of bacon" into an everyday conversation.

Classic.

Burple
4th October 2005, 05:35 PM
.... Or..... the classic..

"Wax a chump like a candle".....

:D:D:D

sh@z
4th October 2005, 09:09 PM
"word to your mutha" is always a good one to say to your boss