PDA

View Full Version : We're Back!!!!

Monsta Mo Mini
29th September 2003, 10:21 PM
Well we're back from the dead.

Would just like to thank everyone for their patience over tha last week. I know some of you have been experiencing withdrawal symptoms.

As you can see all posts made after September 1st have been lost courtesy of my dear departed former host (won't name any names). Apologies if you shared any earth shattering news with the rest of the gang during that period. Any members registered after this date will also have been lost. I think we were at 168 but now back to 142:(. I'm sorry if you've had to re-register but it's worth it. I'll endevour to get all the important threads up to date tonight,

I would like to thank Jonathan at ThinkScotland.com for his help in resurrecting the site.

In the meantime I look forward to hearing from you all again.

thanks

Calum

Julz
29th September 2003, 10:32 PM
Calum, I think we're missing the whole of september!!:dead: Plus, we appear to be going through a time warp, either that or the clocks have changed and no bugger has told me!!;)

Monsta Mo Mini
29th September 2003, 10:34 PM
We do appear to be an hour ahead.....

Julz
29th September 2003, 10:36 PM
mmm, september just a bad month then?? certainly was for me, I don't mind erasing it altoghether!!:D

Willie M
29th September 2003, 10:54 PM
WOOHOO !!

Great to see NMS back again :D Wasn't that kind of Calum to shut the whole thing down for a week while Linda and I moved house and had no access to the computer ;):D I was dreading logging back in and wading my way through a weeks worth of posts :( Now I don't have to :clown:

Well done in getting the site back up Calum. I know only too well how stressful it can be transfering providers :dead:

Monsta Mo Mini
29th September 2003, 11:13 PM
The previous server lost everything and unfortunately I last made a backup at the end of August. I'll endevour to bring the important threads up to date ASAP.

GAJ
29th September 2003, 11:54 PM
About bl00dy time - that's all I can say!

;);)

Tahra
29th September 2003, 11:56 PM
Well done that man ! Well like Willie I didnt miss it much since it took me the whole week to notice the site was down ....bloody work ! Anyway now Ive got a chance to get a photo sorted out of the new wheels and the new Bunny ! The car was so exciting until we got another wee furry addition to the family - Otis ! But the new Scooby mobile is great too.

Gismo
29th September 2003, 11:59 PM
Everything was working for me, where you guys been ;)

Bonnie Scotland

Burple
30th September 2003, 12:06 AM
Hi again everybody!! :D
been pretty busy for the last week too so not had too much time to miss all this...
an away to Castle Combe for the Miniworld action day at the weekend there :D
(yes i had the car on the track! yes it's quite bloody quick... and yes.. the 17" Runflats are REALLY poo on the track!!! ;);))
Well done Calum for getting the site back up tho! :D

Faster than ever too!! Woohoo!

knaone
30th September 2003, 01:23 AM
Woo Hoo back again!!!!

Wul
30th September 2003, 01:30 AM
Wahey! I can stop working again! ;)

Gismo
30th September 2003, 01:35 AM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

Wahey! I can stop working again! ;)
You can stop double posting, i said you can stop double posting

Bonnie Scotland

Wul
30th September 2003, 01:39 AM
I only clicked once! This is freaky i used my favourites link to the .co.uk site and it worked eventually - but then it packed in and gave me the error page.

Now here i am at the .com version and it's all working again....i said it's all working again :D

Wul
30th September 2003, 01:42 AM
Arrgghh! it's done it again!

Calum - help me - i'm going doolally double posting!

macblob
30th September 2003, 01:47 AM
well done getting everything sorted

glad to be back:D

Wul
30th September 2003, 01:47 AM
Just testing, it seems like my double posting/timeout error came from using the quick reply box - this one is from the reply to topic box so hopefully it will work ok.

Nope - still got the timeout message - but at least it didn't double post!

However the new topic went through superfast! :question:

Strange

KarenH
30th September 2003, 03:14 AM
Calum,

Its good to see the site back up and working again - and it seems to be running really quickly now!

Karen

zimbo
30th September 2003, 03:28 AM
Well done Calum, it's good to see NMS up and running again...
I have to admit I was getting withdrawel symptoms!!! :D

john-apex
30th September 2003, 04:00 AM
:D Thank god all is well now. I was starting to think you had all gone away and left me.

Willie M
30th September 2003, 04:15 AM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

Arrgghh! it's done it again!
Calum - help me - i'm going doolally double posting!
Double postings? Whatever do you mean laddie? ;);)

Willie M
<double post deleter - 3rd dan - Indy Blue belt>

minidriver#1
30th September 2003, 04:44 AM
woo hoo! noticed the site was back online when i was at work today, its been a while.

Seems to be running ALOT smoother now :)

Duncan Stewart
30th September 2003, 04:53 AM
It is great to see the site back

weefossy
30th September 2003, 05:30 AM
Well done Calum, another great job.

Big Col
30th September 2003, 03:54 PM
Thank GOD for that! That was hell! I actually had to <shudder> do work!

Site's running seriously quick now though aint it? Well done C man.