PDA

View Full Version : Question re my JCW Mini

Scottie
2nd October 2005, 04:15 AM
My silver mini is JCW so I should be able to give the dealer my JCW number and order a exhaust.

So my question is this is it a full exhaust from manifold back if not then what is it exactly.

There is nothing stopping me from putting it on another mini is there???

MartinSullivan
2nd October 2005, 04:17 AM
Its a full exhaust from the manifold back (it comes in two sections) and it will fit a non JCW car.

Scottie
2nd October 2005, 04:19 AM
thanks Martin. I knew you would know:D;)

Mini Me
2nd October 2005, 04:19 AM
Its a new cylinder head and exhaust system......fitting it to another S, i'm sure the manifold is the same,but JCW wont supply an exhaust seperate if your thinking what i think you are......

Scottie
2nd October 2005, 04:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

Its a new cylinder head and exhaust system......fitting it to another S, i'm sure the manifold is the same,but JCW wont supply an exhaust seperate if your thinking what i think you are......

oh right:(

it's just that folks on mini2 have manged to get JCW exhaust this way so I thought it made sense afterall something may have happened to my exhaust and I need to replace it.;)

MartinSullivan
2nd October 2005, 04:35 AM
Im sure that last time I saw your exhaust Fiona someone had bent it - I'm sure I told you that you should get it replaced ;)

The Dogfather
2nd October 2005, 04:39 AM
We'll have to get someone with a JCW to order parts for other MINIs

Big Col
2nd October 2005, 05:17 AM
Fi just ask Kinghorn for the part number for the 100mm grub screws. ;)

Scottie
2nd October 2005, 05:19 AM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

Im sure that last time I saw your exhaust Fiona someone had bent it - I'm sure I told you that you should get it replaced ;)

Yeah I know Allan back into a log hit the exhuast and twisted all to pot;);)

Mini Me
2nd October 2005, 06:38 PM
I suppose we could bend a couple of rules...:p

Scottie
3rd October 2005, 02:01 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

I suppose we could bend a couple of rules...:p

:D