PDA

View Full Version : NEDDY LITTLE B@ST@RDS!!!!!!

Big Col
2nd October 2005, 12:30 AM
Stole all 4 of my g/f's Alloys last night! Bring back capital punishment!

Col
Officially the angriest man in the world.

I Want A Works
2nd October 2005, 12:53 AM
FECKING WEE NUTS*!
Hope the Police catch them, but if it is anything like my locals plods, they have diffficulty catching the cold on a wet day, and couldn't find thier A*$e with both hands!

(*That is NUTS with out the S, an extra C, and some rearraging of the letters)

MartinSullivan
2nd October 2005, 01:01 AM
Was it parked the same place your S was when the stereo was taken? You arent having much luck are you mate :(

sleepyrascal
2nd October 2005, 02:04 AM
That's sickening!!!!!!! Sorry to hear that Col.

I sadly know the feeling!

On the + side, you should be able to get a nice new set of wheels. Just make sure they are really screwed on tight this time, and attach motion activated flame throwers, preferably ones which can tell the difference between dogs and Neds!

minidriver#1
2nd October 2005, 02:57 AM
that is ****ed up man. Sorry to hear about that. Its these kinda things that make a man snap and take the law into their own hands :(

The Dogfather
2nd October 2005, 03:51 AM
Bugger, not good at all. Sorry to hear it mate.

Big Col
2nd October 2005, 05:06 AM
Well the police said "There's a cctv camera views the entrance to your street but it was night time so it probably didn't see much" WHAT THE FCUK IS THE POINT IN CCTV IF IT CANNIE SEE THINGS AT NIGHT?!?!? LIKE THEY'RE GOING TO STEAL WHEELS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY!?!?!? I mean it's not like they'll have carried the wheels off in their pockets! It must've been a car or a van so surely cctv can see that??????

MS mate it was parked outside my flat last night. They had a look at mine first but saw I had locknuts as the locknut cap was off my front wheel and was sitting on the ground. They then obviously noticed her rims and took them instead! Not only that they plonked her car down with one of her discs on a block of sandstone, just for good measure. The sandstone that they had time to dig out of the garden at the front of our flats.

KJ it's one of those times that it would almost be worth them doing it if I could have caught them doing it. Then again I'd probable end up in jail or in hospital if I had.

As you say though sleepy, at least she's got a nice looking set of wheels on order that weren't too expensive. They probably wont be as good a quality as the ones that were pinched though!

SO angry!

sleepyrascal
2nd October 2005, 08:08 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Well the police said "There's a cctv camera views the entrance to your street but it was night time so it probably didn't see much" WHAT THE FCUK IS THE POINT IN CCTV IF IT CANNIE SEE THINGS AT NIGHT?!?!? LIKE THEY'RE GOING TO STEAL WHEELS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY!?!?!? I mean it's not like they'll have carried the wheels off in their pockets! It must've been a car or a van so surely cctv can see that??????

MS mate it was parked outside my flat last night. They had a look at mine first but saw I had locknuts as the locknut cap was off my front wheel and was sitting on the ground. They then obviously noticed her rims and took them instead! Not only that they plonked her car down with one of her discs on a block of sandstone, just for good measure. The sandstone that they had time to dig out of the garden at the front of our flats.

KJ it's one of those times that it would almost be worth them doing it if I could have caught them doing it. Then again I'd probable end up in jail or in hospital if I had.

As you say though sleepy, at least she's got a nice looking set of wheels on order that weren't too expensive. They probably wont be as good a quality as the ones that were pinched though!

SO angry!

Check out Ebay. I'm sure half the stuff on there is nicked stuff. You would obviously have to be able to identify your exact wheels.

sh@z
2nd October 2005, 09:21 AM
Damn, hope these little ***** get caught, and you get the 'thank' them for putting you through all this hassle, we can but dream :(

euan
2nd October 2005, 05:01 PM
Absolute nightmare mate, one thing after another at the moment.

Can't believe the police, I would have thought they'd be able to look up to see who went into your street at least. If it's a quiet, no through road especially (don't know what your street is like though)

Gismo
2nd October 2005, 05:27 PM
Can't believe the amount of bad luck that's hitting a few of the NMS community and you in particular :(

Big Col
2nd October 2005, 06:16 PM
I know BS. :(:(:(:(:(:(

My road is a no through road Euan so you'd thought they'd see a car or van entering or leaving the street at 4 in the morning. Useless.

Smurf
2nd October 2005, 06:23 PM
Gutted for you Col. Hope you manage to get it resolved. :(

That CCTV doesn't work at night is news to me.......

euan
2nd October 2005, 07:14 PM
I think it's rubbish that CCTV doesn't work at night. How many times have you heard that on Crimewatch? They always have grainy, nightime CCTV footage.

Could it be a bit of a porky and that either:

1) It wasn't working, or
2) Thay ran out of tape, or
3) The lazy operator was asleep.

Makes you wonder. Especially as it's a no through road!

Burple
2nd October 2005, 10:05 PM
Awww man.. The Little sub-normal W@nkers! I really hope the Police come up with a bit more help!

I would have loved to catch the retarded wee $h1tes... But knowing my luck the CCTV would have worked just fine, and caught ME! :disapprove:

Why can't these wee wastes o' Buckie get a job to pay for their habits?? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

KINGHORN
3rd October 2005, 02:19 AM
i had wheels stolen last year(sept) and the police did there usual, take a statement then do f all, well as it turned out i found said wheels no less than 6 days after the night they were stolen, lucky i had a lady friend with me to stop me knocking the blocks pan in, so a swift phone call to the police and i thought 20 mins and they will be here considering they could have walked to my destination in less than that from queens street. but no an hour and a half later and 3 phone calls later they finnaly turn up.

went up identified my wheels and went to station again, then left them to it,

well if any of u read the gordon edition of the P&J you will have noticed that 3 weeks ago i finaly got a conviction, thing is no compo and still no wheels,

and a year later and im still pissed off about it

KINGHORN
3rd October 2005, 02:20 AM
so col have fun

Big Col
3rd October 2005, 04:50 PM
How did you find the wheels mate?