PDA

View Full Version : zoot from belgium

zoot
1st October 2005, 05:47 PM
hello everybody....:cool:

Craig
1st October 2005, 05:59 PM
Welcome Zoot - hope you enjoy yourself in the land that is NMS.:D:D

We're friendly really - there are a few dodgy characters though...;)

Gismo
1st October 2005, 06:04 PM
Hi there zoot :cool: glad you could join us, not much goes on over the weekend here, but, the nutters are always hanging around ;)

zoot
1st October 2005, 06:08 PM
sure i will enjoy it here....
certainly as a fan of mini's and scotland....

MartinSullivan
1st October 2005, 07:46 PM
Welcome to the site Zoot

GAJ
1st October 2005, 07:53 PM
Hi Zoot!

G# D# I wear a zoot suit jacket with side vents five inches long. . . G# D#

Smurf
1st October 2005, 08:11 PM
Welcome, Zoot!!

KINGHORN
1st October 2005, 08:25 PM
hello zoot

sleepyrascal
1st October 2005, 09:53 PM
Bonjour Zoot. Accueillir Ã* NMS. J'espère que vous aimez le site. Je pensais Ã* obtenir quelques membres et voyageant ensemble dans votre direction votre été prochain.

If that makes little sense, I'm sorry. It's been a while since I left school! :0)

zoot
1st October 2005, 10:17 PM
great.... if only i could understand french.... dutch is the language i speak....:D

sleepyrascal
1st October 2005, 10:44 PM
Ah, ok, well everyone I know from Belgium speaks french... all 5 of them!!

here we go again... This is likely to be even worse than before..

Droevig voor te aannemen dat u Frans spreekt. Hopelijk dit zal sommige soorten van zin maken.

Verwelkoom naar NMS en ik hoop dat u van de plaats houdt. Ik was denken van gettig sommige leden samen voor een MINItocht naar Frankrijk, België en misschien sommige andere plaatsen, volgende zomer.

Gismo
1st October 2005, 11:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by zoot
great.... if only i could understand french.... dutch is the language i speak....:D
:I:I:I:D

sleepyrascal
1st October 2005, 11:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

:I:I:I:D

Hey come on, they speak French and Dutch in Belgium. They are the two official languages. I had a 50/50 chance. :approve::D

T6 KFR
2nd October 2005, 12:24 AM
Hi Zoot,

I wont try any fancy french or dutch txt ok. I will leave that to Sleepyrascal...he seems to be doing such a good job.

(sorry mate, better than id ever be able to do:))

sleepyrascal
2nd October 2005, 01:57 AM
Thanks KFR!!!! At least someone appreciates the effort i made to make a newbie feel welcome! Why do i bother. It's not like i just went to www.freetranslation.com and converted english into french and dutch with one simple click of a button, and then Norwegian, just for the hell of it.

Coincidentaly, I do speak Norwegian, and the translation is this:

Takk KFR! !!! Minst verdsetter noen innsatsen som jeg laget få en newbie til newbie mottakelse! Gjør jeg hvorfor bryr. Det er ikke som jeg akkurat drog til www.freetranslationn.com og forvandlet engelsk inn i Fransk og Hollandsk med en enkel klikk av en knapp, og da kinesisk, akkurat for helvetet av det.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:I

T6 KFR
2nd October 2005, 02:03 AM
sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I thought you had did that, but I was'nt going to take away your 15 minutes of fame that you could speak all those languages.....and type them as well for that matter!!!!!!:D

Au revoir

(i think :I;))

See ya

zoot
2nd October 2005, 02:47 AM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

Ah, ok, well everyone I know from Belgium speaks french... all 5 of them!!

here we go again... This is likely to be even worse than before..

Droevig voor te aannemen dat u Frans spreekt. Hopelijk dit zal sommige soorten van zin maken.

Verwelkoom naar NMS en ik hoop dat u van de plaats houdt. Ik was denken van gettig sommige leden samen voor een MINItocht naar Frankrijk, België en misschien sommige andere plaatsen, volgende zomer.

Great effort on the dutch reply.... i understand what you are trying to say... hope you come soon.
We are planning a holiday in scotland next spring... two weeks...
French and dutch are the official languages in Belgium. I come from the flemish part (that's the north of belgium)
French is not my strongest part... English is much better...
Hope i can welcome you here someday... in this flat and rainy part of the world.... i'll show you around, and let you taste all kinds of famous belgian beers.... :clown:

zoot
2nd October 2005, 03:03 AM
I drive a cosmos black one, with chequered roof, chrome line ext., chrome mirrors, chip-tuned, 18" chrome wheels, double laser exhaust, changed taillights and other chrome extra's...:cool:
I love my wife Eveline, and beagle Zero...
I'm a fan of Lord of the rings, enjoy a good trappist and love cooking... especially Italian dishes....:)

monkimagic
2nd October 2005, 03:15 AM
Hello Zoot, welcome to NMS

Monki

Scottie
2nd October 2005, 03:59 AM
welcome to the site. North Belgium been through that part a good few times on road to Den Hagg. Hey you should jump on superfast @ Zeebrugge and come on a run;):cool:

I Want A Works
2nd October 2005, 04:40 AM

...i'll show you around, and let you taste all kinds of famous belgian beers.... :clown:

Used to know a lass from Ghent (Think that is how you spell it) and she said that they have a brill beer festival with 365 diff types of beer, and each has an individual style of glass..........
.....must visit there VERY SOON :cool:

zoot
2nd October 2005, 08:17 PM
Indeed, we have a huge variety of beers... and every beer has its own glass...
from a regular jupiler (somewhat like a lager) to a very strong "duvel" (devil in english) and it is.... it is.....:D

Mini Me
2nd October 2005, 10:00 PM
Welcome Zoot to the Mad House........dope they sell smirnoff ice there also :p

zoot
2nd October 2005, 10:06 PM
i'll bring a few samples of our best beers when i come over.....:D

zoot
2nd October 2005, 11:13 PM
a more recent pic..
http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/20685/63294.jpg

AndyP & Lenore
4th October 2005, 04:30 AM
Welcome to NMS. Nice MINI mate.:D

Duncan Stewart
4th October 2005, 05:00 AM
:D Welcome :D

euan
4th October 2005, 05:08 PM
That's a very tasty MINI!

Welcome Zoot. I was sampling some of the strong stuff last night - the bar at the end of my street (I discovered) sells Leffe, Duval, Staropramen, Hoegaarden, and a few others. Man, that Leffe stuff is strong.....

Crombers
4th October 2005, 05:52 PM
Welcome to NMS:Dland

zoot
4th October 2005, 07:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by euan

Welcome Zoot. I was sampling some of the strong stuff last night - the bar at the end of my street (I discovered) sells Leffe, Duval, Staropramen, Hoegaarden, and a few others. Man, that Leffe stuff is strong.....

Leffe.... my favorite trappist:cool:
Try a duvel... hits you on the head after two... good luck :D

zoot
4th October 2005, 09:01 PM
the front...
http://image56.webshots.com/56/7/64/5/468176405EbBKFO_ph.jpg

euan
4th October 2005, 11:44 PM

quote:Originally posted by euan

Leffe.... my favorite trappist:cool:
Try a duvel... hits you on the head after two... good luck :D

I've had Duval before on a works night out. None of us made it in the next day...

I quite liked the fruit beers as well, but honey beer was a bit wierd. Bit too sweet for my liking.

markyc
5th October 2005, 05:34 AM
Mini looks brilliant Zoot ;):) Welcome to NMS and all the fun that goes with it :D:D

zoot
5th October 2005, 08:25 PM
quote:Originally posted by markyc

Mini looks brilliant Zoot ;):) Welcome to NMS and all the fun that goes with it :D:D

thanks.... keep looking for new things to modify.... :cool:

zoot
7th October 2005, 07:18 PM
another try on the front picture...
http://www.mini2.com/galleries/data/558/medium/front.jpg

gill
7th October 2005, 10:34 PM
Welcome to the site - nice car! :approve:

Enjoying the banter already, aren't you? :D

zoot
8th October 2005, 03:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by gill