PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU SC!!!!!!!

Big Col
27th September 2005, 01:33 AM
Happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy!!!!!

Thank you very very very much Fi! One very happy bunny. Now THAT is a stereo! :cool::D:cool::D:cool::D:cool::D

Now can I just ask you 2 things?

1)Please tell me you have a a manual for it! Me and Iain were well baffled!!!!!:I

2)How the hell do you turn off the traffic master function 'cos it's doing my 'ed right in!!!! :mad:;)

Thank you again to Iain as well for putting up with my annoying chat as I waited about for my stereo to get fitted. Also thanks for the bottle of Diet Coke. :D

The Dogfather
27th September 2005, 01:52 AM
1. Hardly surprising blind leading the blind ;)

Scottie
27th September 2005, 02:17 AM
Colin I should do it will be up in the loft some where will have a look about and let you know.

It is a good head unit ain't it.

I'm happy your pleased with it:D

Thanks to my pal Iain:p who made it all possible:)

The Dogfather
27th September 2005, 02:19 AM
Col try the web the company's site might have it for download as PDF.

Big Col
27th September 2005, 03:05 AM
Ahhhhh I'll give that a bash BD!

Hey Fi, when you're up in the loft could you try and find the hard case for putting the face in when it's taken off. Considering the circumstances that led me to buy this head unit I think I'll need that if it's around. :)

Scottie
27th September 2005, 03:24 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Ahhhhh I'll give that a bash BD!

Hey Fi, when you're up in the loft could you try and find the hard case for putting the face in when it's taken off. Considering the circumstances that led me to buy this head unit I think I'll need that if it's around. :)

okay think I saw it on Allan's bench in the garage:)

Down the road this weekend if all is found will leave with minime.

Big Col
27th September 2005, 03:27 AM
Oooooooh when you going to be in Menzies SC? If it's this weekend I'll meet you there so I can:

a) Pick the stuff up.
b)coughpayyoucough
c)Protect Minime. ;)

Scottie
27th September 2005, 03:54 AM
Oooooooh when you going to be in Menzies SC? If it's this weekend I'll meet you there so I can:

a) Pick the stuff up.
b)coughpayyoucough
c)Protect Minime. ;)

:cool: some spending money for my holidays:)
I'll e-mail details.

He disnae need protecting :p;)

Mini Me
27th September 2005, 04:13 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Colin I should do it will be up in the loft some where will have a look about and let you know.

It is a good head unit ain't it.

I'm happy your pleased with it:D

Thanks to my pal Iain:p who made it all possible:)

Where ever there is a MMS member in trouble.........MINIME will be there.......;)

The Dogfather
27th September 2005, 05:03 AM
MMS? It's not MiniMeScotland you know :p

Big Col
27th September 2005, 05:11 AM
LOL! I bet you saw that post at 20:14 and spent the rest of the time thinking that one up BD. ;)

Wul
27th September 2005, 05:26 AM
Col - the PDF version of the manual is on the alpine website - i consulted it during one of your many Q&A sessions!! :p;)

Now to buy the ipod connection kit eh? :p

Scottie
27th September 2005, 05:53 AM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

Col - the PDF version of the manual is on the alpine website - i consulted it during one of your many Q&A sessions!! :p;)

Now to buy the ipod connection kit eh? :p

but but Colin there was a ipod connections kit with the head unit didn't they fit it I was throwing it in with the deal:question:

The Dogfather
27th September 2005, 06:16 AM
LOL! I bet you saw that post at 20:14 and spent the rest of the time thinking that one up BD. ;)

Rumbled!:I

Wul
27th September 2005, 06:28 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop
but but Colin there was a ipod connections kit with the head unit didn't they fit it I was throwing it in with the deal:question:

Fi - that could be my boo-boo!:I I wasn't aware that was with the H/U too! Sorry!:clown:

Big Col
27th September 2005, 04:22 PM
That's not your Boo Boo Wul! I never knew that was to come with the stereo Fi! There was about 4 miles of wires hanging off the back of the stereo so I just told the guy to keep the bare minimum as I wasn't sure what you'd be needing to keep! D'OH!!!! :(

Scottie
27th September 2005, 05:34 PM

That's not your Boo Boo Wul! I never knew that was to come with the stereo Fi! There was about 4 miles of wires hanging off the back of the stereo so I just told the guy to keep the bare minimum as I wasn't sure what you'd be needing to keep! D'OH!!!! :(

oh well no matter. I'll keep it up in the loft until some one has a requirement for it.:D

Big Col
27th September 2005, 07:11 PM
Whhhhhhhhhoa!!! Hold on thar Fi! I'll still nab it off you if you don't mind. Now that the wire is ran from the barrery to the stereo I think I could manage fitting the i-popd connection meself...hopefully. :)