PDA

View Full Version : Martin Sullivan

c_me_swim
25th September 2005, 02:22 AM
Saw you today mate down by the beach at about 15:00. Well i think it was you! Only saw the back of the car driving away from me.

MartinSullivan
25th September 2005, 02:23 AM
Dont think it was me - not if it was at 3:00, was there about lunch time. There were heaps of minis about while I was there though.

If you still have an engine warning light up give me a shout - I have my fault code reader and resetter tool now , so can have a look at it for you if you need me to

c_me_swim
25th September 2005, 02:30 AM
I would love for you to take a look at it. It's booked in for thursday but would be great to see if there really is a problem.

The car looked just like yours with clear rear lights and very low with your exhaust. Maybe it wasn't 15:00

MartinSullivan
25th September 2005, 02:34 AM
LOL, give me a bell tomorrow and bring the car round. I can tell you whats causing the fault and if its non critical I can reset it and see how it goes. Worth a shot anyway (and it gives me chance to try new toy out too ;) LOL)

c_me_swim
25th September 2005, 02:37 AM
Ok, well i'm going to seven oaks tomorrow at 14:00 to listen to some stuff so could i pop in by once i'm finished there? I think this new toy could end up being worth it's weight in gold!

Scottie
25th September 2005, 02:37 AM
I was through that way today saw loads of Mini's made sure I waved to everyone this time but none waved back:( could have been cause I wisnae in the Mini:I

MartinSullivan
25th September 2005, 02:58 AM
No probs Mark, just give me a shout

c_me_swim
25th September 2005, 03:07 AM
What were you driving if not the fabulous MINI!? Bet you never saw me scooting about, i never get seen!! BOO HOO!

MartinSullivan
25th September 2005, 03:10 AM
Were you in Aberdeen Fiona? Should have popped round for a brew.

Scottie
25th September 2005, 03:14 AM
I saw one that I thought could have been you with reg something like
***CMW or CWM dark colour.

I was in Aberdeen then went home via Banff Cullen Buckie.

was in 4x4 also saw loads of classic lorries looked really good wonder where they were going??

MartinSullivan
25th September 2005, 03:18 AM
Nice run back :D - Marks reg is BOO and its pepper white ;)