PDA

View Full Version : BabyShambles gig ...

indigomatt
23rd September 2005, 11:45 AM
Was at the BabyShambles gig the other night :cool: out in Greenock at the Town Hall :p

Also off to Dundee to catch them, hopefully I’ll remember more this time :D great gig tho...

M

Burple
23rd September 2005, 06:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by indigomatt

Was at the BabyShambles gig the other night :cool: out in Greenock at the Town Hall :p

Also off to Dundee to catch them, hopefully I’ll remember more this time :D great gig tho...

M

Were they actually any good?
Went off the idea after seeing the state that Pete Docherty's got himself into...
Didn't know they were playing here tho!!!! :D:D:D

Heather
23rd September 2005, 06:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by indigomatt

out in Greenock at the Town Hall :p

My word, you are a brave boy!:p

macblob
23rd September 2005, 06:58 PM
Aye I was going to say that too Heather, suprised they got out alive :D

Big Col
23rd September 2005, 06:59 PM
and not covered in vomit...

Gismo
23rd September 2005, 07:18 PM
The thought that my money would be fueling that eejits drug habit means i won't be giving him any money :disapprove:
That doesn't mean i have not inadvertantly given any other so called superstars some through not knowing :clown:

GAJ
23rd September 2005, 08:27 PM
He's got plenty money to buy his drugs anyway. Mummy and daddy aren't short of a few bob, neither is his chick!:)

I hope when Bowie was staying with Iggy Pop in Berlin that they just sat about drinking tea and watching Crossroads but I doubt it somehow!;)

Gismo
23rd September 2005, 08:36 PM
quote:Originally posted by GAJ
I hope when Bowie was staying with Iggy Pop in Berlin that they just sat about drinking tea and watching Crossroads but I doubt it somehow!;)
Hence my get out clause ;) also, crossroads was never translated onto German :approve: don't ask me how i know that :D

Big Col
23rd September 2005, 09:09 PM
How do you know that Bonnie? :D;)

Heather
23rd September 2005, 09:33 PM
The plus point for them I suppose would have been that if they had been short of gear then they could have scored quite easily in the local area:D

T6 KFR
23rd September 2005, 10:17 PM
they played in Aberdeen last nite. I was going to go, but no tickets left.

My mate went - cool as , he got it on his mobile and showed me this morning.

Moonshine
27th September 2005, 04:38 PM
what a junkie waster - why does anyone give the guy any airtime?

euan
27th September 2005, 04:47 PM
I read that he got a warning for walking about in Dundee drinking in the street. It was 8:45am.

I like the music, but wouldn't go for the reasons given above. Fair enough, some bands will be doing stuff (and while we're on it, Kate Moss - skinny model (apparently) likes sex, booze and drugs - hardly the biggest shock ever) but are nowhere near as bad as he is reported to be.

indigomatt
28th September 2005, 05:49 PM
Awwww, he’s a good boy now :p & looking a wee bit tubby to prove it :D

Wasn’t to sure where Greenock Town Hall was mind, easy to spot tho on the nite :) just had to follow the people who looked scared (of being mugged) and clearly out of place :D

Dundee was a great gig also and in Aberdeen he played a set in the car park afterwards :cool:

Nenah
29th September 2005, 05:04 AM
Our AV and sound guy was called in to work the Aberdeen gig - he's always good for behind the scene dirt at gigs...next time I see you, remember to ask me what Charlene of Texas got up to at their recent Aberdeen gig!! (insert legal disclaimer here

indigomatt
29th September 2005, 06:55 AM
Cool :cool: any chance of some tickets :p I'll party at anything :D

euan
29th September 2005, 04:53 PM
quote:Originally posted by Nenah

Our AV and sound guy was called in to work the Aberdeen gig - he's always good for behind the scene dirt at gigs...next time I see you, remember to ask me what Charlene of Texas got up to at their recent Aberdeen gig!! (insert legal disclaimer here

Oh, that's just teasing....I'll forever be wondering now!