PDA

View Full Version : Some NED has nicked my phone :(

john
23rd September 2005, 05:51 AM
Some Ned came into my work and nicked my phone:(

As I work for a communications company I got a new phone no probs but I have lost most of my contact numbers so If I don't call you thats why!so can you re-send me your number??:)

bpirie1000
23rd September 2005, 05:01 PM
poor John..

euan
23rd September 2005, 05:03 PM
yup, absolute nightmare.

I've started looking for a new phone as mine is due an upgrade - what did you get john?

KINGHORN
23rd September 2005, 05:05 PM
not so good john,

it wasnt me by the way

u have heaps of cammeras in that place u get a view of him

txt sent

Burple
23rd September 2005, 06:07 PM
Have you still got the same number?

Feckin Neds.... there should be a public display made of them when they're caught....

..Doing something PROPERLY soul destroying and humiliating!

any suggestions? ;);):cool::D

john
23rd September 2005, 06:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by euan

yup, absolute nightmare.

I've started looking for a new phone as mine is due an upgrade - what did you get john?

I have a Nokia 6230i I did have a 6822i:)

john
23rd September 2005, 06:24 PM
Yes I still have the same number;)

sleepyrascal
25th September 2005, 11:15 PM
i got mine pinched out of my pocket in Florida 5 days ago. It was a Sony K750i, only got it two weeks ago but had already changed out the memory card for a 1G card which had all my holiday photos/videos on. I had it in my hand one second, put it in my pocket, walked about 10 meters, reached to get it, and it was gone.

Tried calling it but whoever nicked managed to switch it off pretty quick becuase i kept getting answering machine (or they were making continuous calls). There was so many people around i didnt have the slightest clue who to jump on first! Anyway, i got someone back in the UK to cancel it for me eventually.

No insurance, no phone, no holiday photos, no sim card.... GUTTED! And like John, I have also lost all my numbers, and also some pretty important info i had stored in the calender.

I should hopefully have a replacement sim card soon so at least I still have the same number. It makes me so angry thinking about it! GGGGRRRRRRRRR

aimee_s
26th September 2005, 08:59 PM
that SUCKS!!!! fair enough havin your phone nicked is bad enough, but the most annoyin thing is often losin the sim card with it! and like its any use to the person who takes your phone..!!