PDA

View Full Version : BDM

Nenah
23rd September 2005, 05:18 AM
Hey Paul - saw you flash me this afternoon but was I was too late to wave/flash back! Next time!

:D

Scottie
23rd September 2005, 05:24 AM
that must been a sight for sore eyes BDM flashing one blink and you miss it:D;):p

The Dogfather
23rd September 2005, 06:27 AM
Didn't think you'd seen me through the barrier.

I only spotted you at the last minute as I was negotiating a ear shattering overtaking move past a muppet in a rover 200, I love my new airfilter :D

MartinSullivan
23rd September 2005, 06:52 AM
Are you cooking on gas yet Paul?

The Dogfather
23rd September 2005, 07:07 AM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

Are you cooking on gas yet Paul?

By the end of next week, all being well.

MartinSullivan
23rd September 2005, 03:57 PM
Cool, if you want to borrow the gtech this weekend so you can do before and after testing - give me a shout.

PS did you get my email about the whiskey auction?

The Dogfather
23rd September 2005, 04:45 PM
Sorry MS, I've not checked my home emails for ages I will check tonight.

I'll borrow the Gtech once the car has been done as I can switch it back to petrol via the dashboard switch, thanks :D

MartinSullivan
23rd September 2005, 04:47 PM
But you then have the factor of the extra weight of the tank - a true test would be a before run, then runs on petrol and gas

The Dogfather
23rd September 2005, 05:18 PM
I'm really only interested in if there's a huge difference between the two, an empty gas tank doesn't weigh very much. Compressed LPG will have the same(ish) weight as petrol.

If I was really worried about weight I could run my arse around the block a few times to loose some weight :D

MartinSullivan
23rd September 2005, 05:23 PM
Ok it was just a suggestion ;) , I would be interested to know what the car did prior to any mod. No probs anyway just give me a shout when you want to borrow the unit. You have lost about 20lb in weight by removing one of the silencers on the S exhaust so that should cover the tank I would think

The Dogfather
23rd September 2005, 05:41 PM
Cheers :D

MartinSullivan
23rd September 2005, 09:29 PM
PS I now have my fault code reader and resetter - so I may be able to reset some of your warning lights - or at least give you some idea of what has caused them ;)

The Dogfather
23rd September 2005, 09:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

PS I now have my fault code reader and resetter - so I may be able to reset some of your warning lights - or at least give you some idea of what has caused them ;)

Brilliant! Might also help with the LPG set up as well as you sometimes get emission warnings until the system beds in.

Your good man, MS!

:approve:

MartinSullivan
23rd September 2005, 09:40 PM
No probs - very reasonable rates for the loan or use of the above items of equipment - 1 or 2 pints usually keeps the operator happy ;)

The Dogfather
23rd September 2005, 10:17 PM
No worries, happy to! It's cheaper than a trip to JCs

MartinSullivan
23rd September 2005, 10:27 PM
Porbably do a better job too - even after a few pints LOL :D