PDA

View Full Version : custom exhaust ?

monkimagic
20th September 2005, 05:17 PM
Hi folks

I am looking for a custom exhaust service in Aberdeen, I know there is one in turriff but is there one closer. I need two foot of stainless steel link pipe, I rekon anyone with metal fabricating kit could do this but I have no idea where to look. I have tried a few but it is such a small job.

Any Ideas ?

Monki

john
20th September 2005, 05:22 PM
Wallace performance in the Bridge of Don:)

craigcooperSworks
20th September 2005, 06:04 PM
Checkpoint on George st, abdn also now do custom exhaust systems. Not sure who has the best prices though.

I once got an exhaust made for one of my old cars by wallace performance- workmanship was good enough and price was good too.

:cool:

T6 KFR
20th September 2005, 06:36 PM
From my experince Id never go back to Wallace Performance again. I had ALOT of hassle with the last custom exhaust they did me. Didnt seem interested in me at all .... think it was because i didnt have a 450bhp Evo.

But each to their own.

The Dogfather
20th September 2005, 06:43 PM
Monki its worth a trip to Turriff!!!!

monkimagic
21st September 2005, 02:12 AM
A run to turrif may be on the cards then, went to checkpoint and they want a whole lotta cash for little work.
Thanx for the info folks

The Dogfather
21st September 2005, 03:16 AM
My exhaust cost £60 to alter.

KINGHORN
21st September 2005, 06:40 AM
TURRIF ALL THE WAY aint had nout done by any of the above companys but on reports id use turriff

T6 KFR
2nd October 2005, 12:19 AM
Monkimagic did you ever get the custom exhaust fitted to your cooper? I cant remeber seeing one on ur car at the Aberdeen run to Alford.

Be interesting see what u went for.

monkimagic
2nd October 2005, 03:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by T6 KFR

Monkimagic did you ever get the custom exhaust fitted to your cooper? I cant remeber seeing one on ur car at the Aberdeen run to Alford.

Be interesting see what u went for.

Sorry mate, I was looking for a link pipe for my bike to attacha very nice Carbon Can Co, race can :D

So bloody loud;)

http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/16325/70422.jpg

T6 KFR
2nd October 2005, 07:40 PM
Oh well thats why i didnt see one on ur car then:I

Like the bandits, are you going to get the straight streetfighter handle bars??? Makes some difference, my mate did that.

monkimagic
3rd October 2005, 02:39 AM
Had them on a bike before, a real killer when long distance riding, makes your nuts rub on the tank and when you brake hard, " Ouch !!"

I like the OEM bars but really want the rims polished