PDA

View Full Version : CraigCooperSWorks

MartinSullivan
16th September 2005, 05:48 AM
Good to see you mate :D Couldnt resist the little show on Union St ;) Take it you were just out for a cruise like us.

Did you see that cool looking Jap import thing with the dragon down the side? That was the second time we had seen it that night

craigcooperSworks
16th September 2005, 06:16 AM
Hello lad,

We certainly did see that jap import-:disapprove::D
I've been there done that with jap cars and compared to me mini they just do nothing for me now!;)

That was me just back from working in Edinburgh-AGAIN, Just really went out to get petrol that's all.
Was expecting to get a drag race off both sets of traffic lights on Union street though:D:D:evil:

MartinSullivan
16th September 2005, 04:12 PM
Caz was impressed with it - and I must admit the art work looked cool and it sounded nice - but I wouldnt want one.

I waas going to give you what you wanted - but there was a strange tutting noise from the passenger seat - might have to get the dealer to look at it ;)

Cazza
16th September 2005, 09:34 PM
Mm, wonder where that tutting noise was coming from :disapprove: I must admit tho, the graphics on that car was cool, me likes dragons!! Will have to get a photo of it sometime.

The Dogfather
16th September 2005, 09:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

I waas going to give you what you wanted - but there was a strange tutting noise from the passenger seat - might have to get the dealer to look at it ;)

Must be a common fault with MINIs mine does the same, but only when its occupied though:evil: