PDA

View Full Version : Hi De Hi

feefabelle
15th September 2005, 02:46 AM
Hey fellow mini adventurers!! I've just recently purchased a wee mini one, and i'm loving it. Was sent this link so thought i would join and find out what was happening! Also, was wondering... is there really a mini wave?? As yet i've never had one, wondering if someone was taking the mick!!

Fiona

MartinSullivan
15th September 2005, 02:51 AM
Hi Fiona, firstly welcome to the site and congratulations on the new car. You will love it, make sure you get your name down for a run or even soon.

Secondly - yes there is genuinely a Mini Wave or Flash - if you see another mini on the road it is your duty to flash or wave at it. This tradition is still well respected by the members of the this site - but there are some lesser owners that think you are mental or not quite right and do their best to ignore. However if you keep at eventually they will eventually crack a smile and you might even get a wave back from them ;)

Mini Me
15th September 2005, 03:32 AM
bout time Fiona:p....enjoy the site..........welcome

wonder what fantabulous dealer supplied that mowta :D;):evil:

I Want A Works
15th September 2005, 03:35 AM
HI Fiona

Hope Falkirk is still as good as it was last time I was there for a wee drink :clown:
Welcome to the best website called www.newminiscotland.co.uk in the world :cool:

Mini Me
15th September 2005, 03:51 AM
quote:Originally posted by I Want A Works

HI Fiona

Hope Falkirk is still as good as it was last time I was there for a wee drink :clown:
Welcome to the best website called www.newminiscotland.co.uk in the world :cool:

Wish i knew :disapprove::dead: ave been grounded fur weeks :(

Craig
15th September 2005, 03:53 AM
Hi Fiona, Welcome and as Martin has said - wave and flash (yer lights obviously;)) at every MINI you see:cool:. It's amazing how it brightens up your day.

I see you are a teacher - is that in the Falkirk area? My wife (Jude) is a teacher in the Falkirk area so you may have met. She used to own the MINI, but she changed jobs and needed a bigger car, so it's mine mine mine!!!:D

Hope to see you at a run/meet soon.

Craig

Scottie
15th September 2005, 04:52 AM
Hi welcome to the site.

Big Col
15th September 2005, 04:27 PM
Howdy. Welcome to the site. :)

bpirie1000
15th September 2005, 04:58 PM
welcome to the Site.. Hope you Stay around for a While..

Mini Wave is alive and kicking.

"this One time at Band Camp on my way to work I got 12 waves"

But Minis are Fairly The Norm in Aberdeen at the moment..

Enjoy your mini and hope to see you at an event soon.

Cheers Brizeeee

Oh What spec/colour/options you got??
you'll maybe get a "I saw you" if you put Part of your reg up here. or Get yourself a New mini scotland Car Sticker..

gill
15th September 2005, 05:54 PM
Hello and welcome to the site! Great stuff going on here!:D

Crombers
15th September 2005, 09:19 PM
:DWelcome to NMS land , hope you enjoy you new mowta as much a we enjoy ours :approve:. Get your name down for a run , it's a great day out :cool:

As for the wave , go for it , it's a hoot when someone returns the favour :cool:

monkimagic
15th September 2005, 11:52 PM
quote:Originally posted by craigd

Hi Fiona, Welcome and as Martin has said - wave and flash (yer lights obviously;)) at every MINI you see:cool:. It's amazing how it brightens up your day.

Flash what you like, but there is less chance of getting arrested if its just your lights.

Welcome to NMS

Monki

Clare1
17th September 2005, 05:28 PM
LOL!!!

Hi Fiona! Welcome to the site......hope your still loving ur new baby!!! Clare ;0)

Mon the fish
18th September 2005, 12:13 AM
Hi and welcome, might see you at some point as I'm moving to Falkirk next month, its all going on there now!!

The Dogfather
18th September 2005, 12:18 AM
Welcome to NMS!

Jeff
19th September 2005, 12:54 AM
Welcome fiona gald you found us and registered!!!!

phantom
26th September 2005, 01:04 AM
welcome, welcome, welcome :cool::cool::cool:

Wul
26th September 2005, 09:35 PM
Good to have you along Fiona! :D

hogg88
27th September 2005, 08:40 AM
Welcome feefabelle. :D

Hope you make it to one of the runs soon.