PDA

View Full Version : Read This On MINI2

Gismo
11th September 2005, 06:28 PM
Read the following on MINI2 with ref to the cooper sound kit:-
"Nice review Olly. Hoping to get this fitted to the new cooper that arrives at the end of the month (if BMW gets its finger out and allows my dealer to fit it)"

Was posted by a certain tribalmini 8) Have i missed something ;)

MartinSullivan
11th September 2005, 06:58 PM
LOL, caught Bonnie (literally ;) ) I did think when Aimee was asking about the Cooper Sound kit not long ago that it was odd that Heather knew all the answers - now we know ;)

Gismo
11th September 2005, 07:06 PM
The diesel didn't last long then :p

Craig
11th September 2005, 07:44 PM
she is not as good as me at keeping secrets....;)

I'm still waiting on BMW/MINI for the Sound Kit. JCW was fitting them as of 1 Sep, but got stopped by BMW/MINI as they had not given the go-ahead. Thinking of cancelling the order and going for something else. I have been told by BMW/MINI that it will be any day soon, for the last 3 MONTHS!:eek:

I'm going to give them another 2 weeks, then my money is going elsewhere..................oh, I will need to ask for it back from them, 'cos they have had my money for 6 weeks now!!!

Heather
11th September 2005, 09:20 PM
No secret. There are quite a few people who knew, I dont do "oohh look what I'm getting" type posts. The new baby will be shown in her full glory when she gets here. Probably without the sound kit if Craigs expereince is anything to go buy. Even if they do pass it I will probably get it fitted at JCW garages as they are charging £260 less for supply and fit.

Heather
11th September 2005, 09:22 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Nearly as long as your scooby eh?;)

Scottie
12th September 2005, 03:50 AM
quote:Originally posted by Heather

No secret. There are quite a few people who knew, I dont do "oohh look what I'm getting" type posts. The new baby would be shown in her full glory when she gets here. Probably without the sound kit if Craigs expereince is anything to go buy. Even if they do pass it I will probably get it fitted at JCW garages as they are charging £260 less for supply and fit.

that's my girl:) I hate secrets I'm never any good at keeping them. Hey not that far away from Brighton when we are down at Oxford maybe we could go there on the Saturday and watch your sound kit getting fitted. :cool:

Heather
12th September 2005, 05:41 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

[quote] Hey not that far away from Brighton when we are down at Oxford maybe we could go there on the Saturday and watch your sound kit getting fitted. :cool:

Great minds think alike!! Its also approximately £260 cheaper than getting BMW to fit it, and as i am going to be down there anyway it would be rude not too;) MINI factory and JC garages in the one weekend.....thats toooo much fun:D

Craig
12th September 2005, 06:12 AM
yeah yeah, thanks you two - rub it in why don't you...:(:(

Heather
12th September 2005, 06:48 AM
quote:Originally posted by craigd

yeah yeah, thanks you two - rub it in why don't you...:(:(

Sorry:I

Crombers
12th September 2005, 09:08 PM

quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

[quote] Hey not that far away from Brighton when we are down at Oxford maybe we could go there on the Saturday and watch your sound kit getting fitted. :cool:

Great minds think alike!! Its also approximately £260 cheaper than getting BMW to fit it, and as i am going to be down there anyway it would be rude not too;) MINI factory and JC garages in the one weekend.....thats toooo much fun:D

Sounds damned goods Heather. Can't afford it just yet but maybe next year. £260 less eh! Why is that then :question:

Craig
13th September 2005, 12:36 AM
funny enough Crombers, I asked that very question today at my helpful dealer and "don't know" was the reply. Also heard that if anybody has had their sound kit already fitted by JC Garages, then their BMW/MINI warranty is invalidated :eek: Ouch!

I'm just waiting.............and waiting.........and waiting.....Think my car will be a year old before it happens. It better be blooming fantastic:D

ny152
13th September 2005, 01:39 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Yeah, what happened with the Diesel Heather? :blackeye:
Goldie feels a lonely Southsider again....

Heather
13th September 2005, 03:02 AM
quote:Originally posted by Goldmini

Yeah, what happened with the Diesel Heather? :blackeye:
Goldie feels a lonely Southsider again....

Just not getting the fuel economy that I thought I would. Dont worry though....still part of the south side mafia:D

Gismo
13th September 2005, 06:41 AM
Nearly as long as your scooby eh?;)

I'll have you know i had that car for at least 3 weeks :p

Mini Me
13th September 2005, 07:33 AM
quote:Originally posted by craigd

i'm just waiting.............and waiting.........and waiting.....Think my car will be a year old before it happens.

I'm phoning them EVERY day !!!!!, it's the bloody Police and there drive by sound tests :dead::mad::dead::mad::dead:...last minute fecking thing !!!!!!!!!

As soon as i find out , i WILL post ....:blackeye:;)