PDA

View Full Version : F.A.O MARTIN SULLIVAN

Bignorm
9th September 2005, 07:01 PM
martin i have just recieved the email you sent minime and im half way through your prices just need to know if your car has heated seats or not cheers :D

MartinSullivan
9th September 2005, 07:03 PM
Hi Norman - non heated cheers ;)

Bignorm
9th September 2005, 07:06 PM
ok cheers give me 5 mins and ill get back to u

MartinSullivan
9th September 2005, 07:08 PM
tum tee tum tee tum ;) Done it yet? LOL No rush

Bignorm
9th September 2005, 07:40 PM
RIGHT THE TOTAL WILL BE £2043.38 FITTED INC VAT THE PRICE SHOULD BE £2500 BEST PRICE MATE

Bignorm
9th September 2005, 07:40 PM
OH AND IT WOULD TAKE 6 TO 8 WEEKS TO ARRIVE

MartinSullivan
9th September 2005, 07:46 PM
YOUCH !!!! Is that so high because of the leather colour combo? Whats the price on plain leather ones?

Bignorm
9th September 2005, 08:07 PM
just cause the leather is really high quality and they are hand stiched for just leather ones you will prob pay a lot more cause the labour involved as they are leather covers not full seats look at the for sale forum my special offer would well suit you

MartinSullivan
9th September 2005, 08:19 PM
Right - hang one a sec - what email did Minime pass to you? I wanted a price for JCW Works seats - which I believe list price are £685 each in panther , so by my reckoning 2 would be £1370, and I know it cant cost nearly a grand to fit em, even with resetting the air bag light.

Ages ago I asked him about retrimming my existing seats - but you came back with a price for the seat "skins" and it was way too high for a seat that isnt all that good to start with, which is why after sitting in Fionas I fancied the JCW ones

Bignorm
10th September 2005, 12:59 AM
I HAVE PRICED YOU THE FRONT AND REAR SEATS ILL GET BACK TO YOU THE MORA WITH THE COST FOR JUST THE FRONT MATE

MartinSullivan
10th September 2005, 01:04 AM
Cheers mate - sorry about the confusion, but you nearly gave me a heart attack :D Thats a good price for the full setup right enough

Bignorm
10th September 2005, 09:37 PM
yeah it is not to bad a price the total for just the front seats i think i could do them for eeerrrmmm £1500 inc vat how does that sound thats a fitted price

The Dogfather
13th September 2005, 02:11 AM
Martin, might be selling my full leather heated seats soon :D

MartinSullivan
15th September 2005, 08:48 PM
Norman - thats a good price and I am deffo interested , just need to wait for the auction of my kidneys to run out on ebay ;) One careful owner!!!!

Seriously I am interested - and will be in touch soon to place an order , do I place the order through you?

Cheers

Mart :D