PDA

View Full Version : What's going on??????

Big Col
22nd August 2003, 09:54 PM
It's a Friday afternoon, there are scant hours remaining until we call all break free from the shackles of working life and be free for 2 fleeting days, and the NMS forums are dead. DEAD! Come on people! Skive! Dodge! Waste time! POST!!!!

Monsta Mo Mini
22nd August 2003, 10:30 PM
I wish i had time....oops I just found a few seconds...bugger...they're over.....bye!

Big Col
22nd August 2003, 10:34 PM
ONE posted reply in half an hour???? I'm begining to lose faith people!

Big Gordy
22nd August 2003, 10:50 PM
Right :approve: I'm back at my desk now. What's everybody doing this weekend :question: I take it your Inverness bound tonight Colin :p As for me I'm at my son's radio controlled car club tonight, tomorrow I will be out on the lash for most of the day :dead: (my brothers up from Windsor) and on Sunday it's me mam's birthday party. Monday it's......... oh s**t back to work - bummer say's Dougal :( ;)

Big Col
22nd August 2003, 10:53 PM
I am indeed up in Inverness Big G, which means I get a three hour thrash of the Mini tonight! Woo Hoo.

I also have to say that I'm proud of you big man! All of the rest of the people on here are diligently working away and being conscientious! Frightening! You think you know a group know what I mean?

Big Gordy
22nd August 2003, 10:57 PM
Yeh, there all out there 'hangin ten toes' man............or they may all be away home already and we are the only ones at work.....eeeeeck :eek:

Big Gordy
22nd August 2003, 11:26 PM
"is there anybody out there"

Big Col
22nd August 2003, 11:46 PM
ECHO eCHO ecHO echO echo cho ho o.

Big Gordy
23rd August 2003, 12:00 AM
Its actually a line from another song...............anyone :question::question::question:

Linda M
23rd August 2003, 12:13 AM
Have to admit the forums have been very quiet recently :(

Big Col
23rd August 2003, 12:23 AM
SEE! WIMEN! NO PLEASING THEM!! I was off last Friday. I say "Did anyone miss me?" Linda stabs me in the heart by saying "It was lovley and quiet" now, almost exactly 1 week later...she moans the place is too quiet! WIMEN!!! SHEESH!

Big Col
23rd August 2003, 12:26 AM
Oh...by the way Gordy...is it Pink Floyd?