PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help?

Big Col
8th September 2005, 08:00 PM
I've just had my stero knicked by a dirty manky neddy lil fcuker and now need to buy a new one. Can anyone on here point me in the right direction or help me out with a decent website?

:(

Wul
8th September 2005, 08:25 PM
Your joking Col - man that's a nightmare!!

I've used www.caraudiodirect.co.uk before - they were very good.

Or try giving Mikeythemini a call and see if he's got any good offers on just now.

Neddy gits! I hope they've not done too much damage!

GAJ
8th September 2005, 08:41 PM
Try your local boozer. You might get it back for £20!

Any other damage to the car?

Big Col
8th September 2005, 08:46 PM
They put a couple of nicks into the down tubes either side of the stereo, busted the window and the top roof guttering but it's not too bad. Still gutting. I even liked the CD that was in it. :(

euan
8th September 2005, 08:48 PM
Gutted for you mate.

Gismo
8th September 2005, 08:58 PM
Col, sad to hear, but, i am in the process of getting my Alpine removed from the 330, it plays MP's as well as normal audio disks, it has a removable front flip panel etc, i'll try and get a hold of John to get the model number if you're interested

Crombers
8th September 2005, 09:03 PM
W@nkers :mad:. Did they smash the window as well :question:

Gismo
8th September 2005, 09:08 PM
Col, here's a link (http://www.dvbcaraudio.co.uk/product/Alpine_CDA-9812RR.html)
Make me an offer if you're interested :(

Scottie
8th September 2005, 09:12 PM
dirty rotten ******** sent you a e-mail;)

MartinSullivan
8th September 2005, 09:18 PM
I have used http://www.cel-direct.com/ in the past can be quite good on prices

Big Col
8th September 2005, 09:44 PM
Many thanks Fi and BS. You both have emails. :)

Yeah they busted my window too Crombers mate. So gutted. :(

The Dogfather
8th September 2005, 09:54 PM
Fookin' ossers, sorry to hear it Col. I hope they catch the little bar-stewards!

Burple
8th September 2005, 10:58 PM
Awww Big Man... that suck's donkey D***!!!

Hope you catch the little sh!ts!! Don't get me started on Neds!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Another good reason for front window tints to be legal!!!
(yeah, I know you can get clear film, but it's not nearly so cool!!:cool:)

Heather
9th September 2005, 02:34 AM
Gutted for you Col:( Where did it happen? I guess the local constabulary were about as much use as a chocolate teapot?

Craig
9th September 2005, 03:11 AM
I'd like to rip a new a*sehole to little drug using gits like this...:evil::evil:

Col, if you don't get any luck, once Ian finally remembers to take out the radio from my old car, I'll see you right with it.

Hope the boys in blue get somebody - does you car look like you've been doing coke in it?? (ie did they dust if for prints) normally they are not very bright as they are doing it to feed a habit and can leave clues behind. This will not be the first time they have done it.

Smurf
9th September 2005, 03:17 AM
Gutted for you Col. I hope you get some joy with the Polis, and I hope one of the kind offers of a replacement stereo come up trumps.
We don't have any spare.....

Little sh!ts can't leave anything alone. :(

Big Col
9th September 2005, 03:19 AM
The Neddy git this time was a 40 year old guy apparantly. A guy got a good look at him.

H it happened right outside my work. I was parked at that wee dead end bit on the left just after the railway bridge. :(

Craig the guy dusted the roof and the front strut but wasn't going to dust inside the car because "The surface of your dash is too rough." Meaning the Alloy patina finish. It took me about 5 mins to explain to him that it actually had a smooth finish and it just looked knurled. <sighs> Chocolate teapot indeed. Thanks for the offer of the stereo to you too mate. I'll keep you posted.

I really am ssooooooooooooo gutted! I really liked my stereo. :(

I think I might invest in that clear window film.

macblob
9th September 2005, 03:20 AM
Gutted Col, hope they get whats coming to them.

Like Wul said , www.caraudiodirect.co.uk are a decent site

gill
12th September 2005, 03:57 AM
That's not good .... at all !!!

You must be gutted! I got two of my Union Jack valve caps nicked yesterday and I'm gutted about THAT !!!

Can't help with stereo - hope you get your min all fixed up soon though. Give them this ...:blackeye: