PDA

View Full Version : Scotland Football Team

Craig
4th September 2005, 05:14 AM
What a performance.:D Yes it would have been nice to see them win, but if anyone had said that we would have drawn 1-1 then you would have bitten their hand off ;). Miller played out of his skin.... I just hope we beat Norway on Wed....:eek::approve::D The first performance to be proud of in a long time..

Oh flower of Scotland...........:p

Scottie
4th September 2005, 05:28 AM
Mr ScottieCoop was well chuffed. If only we had Walter and Ally before our World Cup campaign had started. :D:)

The Dogfather
4th September 2005, 05:53 AM
Have to be honest your guys did well, bloody well, far better than the sh!te that Sven came up with.

Taxi for Sven!

Wul
4th September 2005, 10:41 AM
they looked great on the telly here in Cancun!:p Top effort!

N12 JLK
4th September 2005, 06:48 PM
superb game nearly got trampled on at the game when we scored, second half felt like 90mins. Dirty team the tallies , always playing for the foul.

Mon the fish
4th September 2005, 10:40 PM
Best atmosphere at Hampden for a while, Miller celebrated right in front of our TA group, got a big gash on my knee now cos I was hugging the guy in front of me and battered my knee off the back of his seat!

A bitty hungover today, very good night out in Glasgow with the kilt on, seem to remember speaking to some ladies, but it all gets a bit hazy...

Off to Norway tomorrow morning, a win needed! Come on boys, we can still make it to Germany!

How many people on here are in the supporters club?

euan
7th September 2005, 06:23 PM
I'm not in the supporters club, probably should be though.

Anyone in London and looking to watch the game tonight, I'll be in the Rob Roy (Aberdeen Supporters club bar near Paddington) bouncing about (well, only if we win!) with a couple of mates from Aberdeen. If you've never been when Scotland are playing, it's absolute mayhem, almost better than being at the game!

Mon the fish
9th September 2005, 11:58 PM
Its not better than being at the game, trust me!

Away games are so much better, they have to be when the Norwegians are fleecing us for £5 a pint!

euan
10th September 2005, 01:24 AM
My mate went to the Faroes a few years ago, that was fleecing! Very enterprising locals....£5 is about normal in scandinavia - I went to Stockholm and was so glad that it was a work trip!

I would love to go to away games, my mate goes to loads and I keep meaning to go as well, just a case of getting organised. It's actually easier for me to go to away games being in London, I can get cheap flights to most places!

The Rob Roy is just mental on Scotland match days. I had such a sore head yesterday, got drowned in lager when we scored the second. And as usual, met loads of folk from Aberdeen (there was even a brave Norweigian in there trying to tell us Bratback was actually a decent player...)

Mon the fish
10th September 2005, 10:15 PM
I used to stay in Surrey, and always meant to go and find the Rob Roy, being a sheepie myself. Spent Thursday night with a few lads from Aberdeen, the poor Norwegians didn't know what had hit them when we took over the jukebox!