PDA

View Full Version : The Front Page...

Burple
30th August 2005, 03:23 AM
Hey Calum...

Just notice that the 'Next Event' on the Front page is the run for Spt 4th.. ;);)

Not complaining.. just a head's up before somebody else does! :D:D

GAJ
31st August 2005, 06:58 AM
Am I missing something?

Big Col
31st August 2005, 04:06 PM
I must be too. What you on about teeny?

Gismo
31st August 2005, 04:09 PM
Thought i was the only one ;) over to you LnL1

Burple
31st August 2005, 06:20 PM
Ah crap..

Brainfart!! I shouldn't come in here when I get home from work before I have my tea. My brain had been working "at the end of September" for the new term at Uni all day...

Oops.
My bad! sorry!! :blackeye::p

MartinSullivan
31st August 2005, 06:23 PM
I was going to say we should delete this thread - but now I think we should keep it as a reminder that someone with a claimed IQ of 141 can still make mistakes LOL :D

Burple
31st August 2005, 06:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

I was going to say we should delete this thread - but now I think we should keep it as a reminder that someone with a claimed IQ of 141 can still make mistakes LOL :D

Heh.. never said I was perfect!! :p:p:p

Scottie
12th September 2005, 06:19 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

Heh.. never said I was perfect!! :p:p:p

ah but he must have a high IQ cause he posted this thread up knowing it would still be on the front page after the event had happened.

now that's clever don't you think:p:evil::D:blackeye:

Burple
12th September 2005, 08:56 PM
quote:
ah but he must have a high IQ cause he posted this thread up knowing it would still be on the front page after the event had happened.
now that's clever don't you think:p:evil::D:blackeye:

Umm... yeah... yes.. that was my plan all along... ;);):I:I :D

Wul
12th September 2005, 09:45 PM
Well as heads up go.........you gave them plenty notice chromer simpletonson!!!:p