PDA

View Full Version : CraigCooperSWorks & Monthefish

MartinSullivan
29th August 2005, 02:23 AM
Both loitering outside my flat - the neighbours are going to start complaining soon :D

Good to see you again Gordon - good run home ?? ;) Enjoy the wee spin in my car :question: :D

Craig also good to see you - let me know when you are ready and we can get your car sorted

Mon the fish
29th August 2005, 02:41 AM
Run home was going fab until I got to just before Fettercairn, where I joined a 5 car 30mph mobile chicane, barstewards...

Up until then I had the time of my life, could feel more power, with more to come! :p ASC off, 2nd and 3rd gear the whole time, sideways on the anchors turning in, hold it, wheelspin on the way out...

Think a few old dears on a Sunday drive got a fright with a Mini on the limit of grip flying past them! 17mpg I averaged between leaving Aberdeen and Dundee :D

LOVED your car, pace everywhere! Just doesn't stop pulling. You could make a fortune, take it up to Codonas and charge people for a ride, more fun than the fair!

MartinSullivan
29th August 2005, 03:10 AM
Cool glad you are lovin it :D The file actually mods the traction control, makes it a lot less agressive. On the cobbles down from the flat it used to kick in on my car all the time, but now it doesnt. Its now programmed to back off more progressively rather than cutting the power completely - I found that mod in itself to be worth the money.

You have a years worth of free updates - so any mods will be covered, or even if you just want the power band shifting slightly its all possible ;)

craigcooperSworks
29th August 2005, 04:16 AM
God- i canna wait to get my car done!!!!:D:D:D:evil: