PDA

View Full Version : Scottie Coop

chunkies
27th August 2005, 01:14 AM
Recognised you from these very pages today and gave you a wave but no response unfortunately. I was driving towards Nairn and you were heading towards Forres on the A96 this morning. Nice car by the way. Looks even better on the road.

sleepyrascal
27th August 2005, 01:21 AM
Cant help thinking of spew every time you post something Chunkies :dead:

Sorry, back on topic...

MartinSullivan
27th August 2005, 01:50 AM
I saw ScottieCoop today too :D

Scottie
27th August 2005, 04:20 AM
quote:Originally posted by chunkies

Recognised you from these very pages today and gave you a wave but no response unfortunately. I was driving towards Nairn and you were heading towards Forres on the A96 this morning. Nice car by the way. Looks even better on the road.

sorry were you in a dark blue cooper s ???? I saw you at the last minute but did not regonise the car next time I'll wave.:)

bpirie1000
29th August 2005, 03:33 PM
Scottie Coop

Also Spotted On Auchmill road on Friday.. Did get a wave good to see teh car inteh fast lane and making a nice Note From your Exhaust....

Keep up the good work.. and Have to right that down Wave from Someone in Aberden. SHOCK....

Cheers Brian

chunkies
31st August 2005, 05:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

quote:Originally posted by chunkies

sorry were you in a dark blue cooper s ???? I saw you at the last minute but did not regonise the car next time I'll wave.:)

ok cheers.....I'm zipping up and down the A96 most days between Inverness and Fochabers.....:cool: