PDA

View Full Version : Big Col

Crombers
26th August 2005, 05:52 PM
Last night Langside Ave / Newlands Road traffic lights. Nice looking mowta sir (bit dirty mind) ;), when you ever gonna make a run & let us all see the car proper :approve:

The Dogfather
26th August 2005, 06:03 PM
Col on a run? It'll never happen :p

Burple
26th August 2005, 06:59 PM
Heh heh heh.. on a run indeedy..
He's aboot as bad as that Wul Geezer.... ;):p

:D:D:D:D

The Dogfather
26th August 2005, 07:35 PM
Nah, at least Wul made it to Arbroath :eek:

Crombers
26th August 2005, 07:49 PM
Ah but you'd think the bug bugger would say hello :kiss: to us all at some point :D. I mean it's not as if he's kinda harrassed any of us in the past :p;)

Big Col
26th August 2005, 08:11 PM
I know it's totally manky aint it??? It was washed at the weekend then I had to go to a site visit on Wednesday and the roads were bogging after all the rain!!!

I never noticed you crombers mate. What where you doing in the area? What kinda MINI you got?

I'm all chuffed someone saw me. No one ever sees me. :)

Crombers
26th August 2005, 08:38 PM
Nah you wouldnt have seen me chief , you were passing throught he lights Newlands Ave & I was siting waiting on Langside Dr.
I had been round at the folks house (Mearns) & I was heading home.

I,m currently in a Pure Silver Cooper with 17S's.

So when are you comin out of the shadows then to show off that bumper car of yours ;):question:

Big Col
26th August 2005, 09:22 PM
I dunno to be honest mate. I always mean to go on runs but things pop up. It really isn't my fault! Honest Guv!

By the way...does "bumper" mean good? :)

Mini Me
29th August 2005, 12:58 AM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Col on a run? It'll never happen :p

He had a BIG run doon the back of his leg ,when he lost his burd's key:p:p the other day !!!;)

Big Gordy
29th August 2005, 05:27 AM
I must leap to Big Col's defence here:mad: He was at Arbroath:approve:only it was last year's one:D;) Ohh and he was also at the Crimbo St.Andrew's run as well so there:p And where were you lot then ehh, ehh....;) :p:D:approve:

Big Col
29th August 2005, 04:05 PM
Cheers Big G!:approve: Gerrit up the lot o' ye's! ;)