PDA

View Full Version : Car is.......

Mini Martyn
24th August 2005, 09:55 PM
Going going Gone, next week!! ;):D:(

Good bye little Mini.

No more Mini runs now for me and da Monkey!!??

But John, look forward to that run that you were talking about at Arbroth!! ;)

Julz
24th August 2005, 10:16 PM
So, what ya getting, I have the list in my head but you've been naming cars on and off for a while now!!;)

MartinSullivan
24th August 2005, 10:37 PM
Another one bites the dust :(

Make sure the new owner is made aware of NMS, and I guess you will still be welcome here (now and then) ;)

Mini Martyn
24th August 2005, 11:18 PM
Well that would be telling!! lol

Its Japaneeess!! :D

GAJ
24th August 2005, 11:31 PM
Yaris?

GAJ
24th August 2005, 11:32 PM
Liana??

Scottie
24th August 2005, 11:58 PM
suzuki Wagon R+

Burple
24th August 2005, 11:59 PM
Suzuki Wagon R?? :D:D

Craig
25th August 2005, 12:26 AM
I bet it's a jeep...

is it a Jimny?;):D

sh@z
25th August 2005, 08:42 AM
hmm japanese, could only be a number of possibilities ;)

Issi
26th August 2005, 07:02 AM
Aww Martin poor wee mini - I will miss seeing it in Paisley no mini to keep mine company but I suppose I only have 1 week left in Paisley to go!!

Issi
26th August 2005, 07:05 AM
sorry just realise I have spelt your name wrong - who is da donkey?

Mini Martyn
26th August 2005, 05:21 PM
Hey Issi

So you are going then? Good luck and I am sure that you will have an S soon?? :D

bpirie1000
26th August 2005, 10:45 PM
Come on then martin what you getting..

been keping us waiting.. is it because you can't decide on the colour for teh wagon R.

Hee hee..Manage to get your Ice into that then??

Anyways whatever your going for sure it'll get the same Martin Stamp... Good Luck..

Brizeeeeee

Issi
28th August 2005, 08:33 PM
Hey Martyn
Thursday is my last day official in Paisley, so if you see a mad person running towards a blue mini it will be me making a very quick getaway as my work have threaten to give me a big sent off (help!!!), but will probably be over now and then to visit my pals for lunch. I was nice meeting you, but I will probably see you about the West End or about the East Neuk of Fife. A word of warning though watch your speed (ha ha) especially on the A92 going to and from Fife as the police love putting their white vans and cameras their - not the first time I have a a fright - Luckily for me not had anything through the mailbox yet (Please no!!!). What ever your new car might be enjoy it!!!;)

Issi

Mini Martyn
29th August 2005, 10:05 PM
Ok, Ok, i'll give you another clue....it has 5 doors?! and the model starts with a "T"? :D

Burple
29th August 2005, 10:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by Mini Martyn

Ok, Ok, i'll give you another clue....it has 5 doors?! and the model starts with a "T"? :D

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh... right..

Got ya now...
It's one of these innit???
;):D:cool::p

http://www.logreglufelag.net/images/Toyota%20Tercel,%20H%C3%BAsav%C3%ADk.jpg

Issi
30th August 2005, 05:52 AM
Is it a Toyota or Nissan Torrano - WE NEED A BIGGER CLUE, but I am sure that I will figure it out as I will recognise the number plate ha ha!!!

Scottie
30th August 2005, 06:09 AM

Nissan Terrano:question:

Mini Martyn
1st September 2005, 12:26 AM
Its now gone!!!! :(:(:(

New car tomorrow though!!! :D;)

Bye mini!! :disapprove:

bpirie1000
1st September 2005, 12:35 AM
ohhhhhhh new reg congratulations..

wait to see pictures....

cheers brian

Mini Martyn
2nd September 2005, 10:46 PM
Well people time to let you in on my secret, i have gone for a Mazda 3 Sport!! Its is very nice, and very cumfy!! Its a lovely Red too!!

Have got many plans for it, sounds, tins and might even get some engine mods done (turbo and a supercharger is avaliable!!) :D:D

See you all soon!!

euan
2nd September 2005, 11:06 PM

Well people time to let you in on my secret, i have gone for a Mazda 3 Sport!! Its is very nice, and very cumfy!! Its a lovely Red too!!

Have got many plans for it, sounds, tins and might even get some engine mods done (turbo and a supercharger is avaliable!!) :D:D

See you all soon!!

Is that the one that get's even with the dog in the advert?

Very nice though! Enjoy!

Scottie
2nd September 2005, 11:14 PM

See you all soon!!

I looked at them at the same time as we looked at the Bmw 1er. Very nice car.:)

Mini Martyn
2nd September 2005, 11:33 PM
Thanks you guys!! :I

Yeh liking it so far, although it does need a wash already. :D

Looking forward to the nice drive through to Stirling on Sunday!! = Thanks again Fiona. ;)

Issi
3rd September 2005, 06:22 AM
Isla is confused there is no T in that? Enjoy now watch your speed. Happy adventuring!!!

sh@z
3rd September 2005, 06:26 AM

See you all soon!!

^^ Bit of a change from an S eh. That purple colour is awesome (Strato Blue yeah?). I was thinking about that colour when i was speccing my car but decided on black. Apparently the Mazda mica paint has gold flakes deep in the paint, which gives it that look, kinda funky :cool:

Mini Martyn
5th September 2005, 05:58 PM
Shaz wipe your eyes, its a lovely red colour!! lol

Issi their is a t in the name Three!!?? lol :D

sh@z
5th September 2005, 09:51 PM
where the **** did i read deep purple... oops... my bad lol. How you liking it anyway?

euan
5th September 2005, 10:17 PM
quote:Originally posted by sh@z

where the **** did i read deep purple... oops... my bad lol. How you liking it anyway?

Deep purple was about Mazda RX8's, in another thread :)

sh@z
6th September 2005, 12:18 AM
ah, oops, so ummm yeah hows the car lol