PDA

View Full Version : Any of you ...............

Big Gordy
21st August 2005, 07:08 AM
guys/gals going to Knockhill for the touring cars next Sunday:question: Ross and I will be there :D Might take the mini if it turns into a "gathering" :p:D:approve:

phantom
21st August 2005, 06:04 PM
I will be there as usual. :cool:

Craig
22nd August 2005, 05:00 AM
Sorry Gordy, I will be at the Callander Classic Weekend with my Dad's Jag - I never ever seem to get to the touring cars. It always clashes with something.

Just have to watch it on the telly like always:(

Duncan Stewart
22nd August 2005, 10:04 PM
Not going this year :( Have a good day :cool: - especially the scariest race of all - the knackered old buses from the park and ride up to the circuit :eek: :p ;) :D

bpirie1000
22nd August 2005, 10:32 PM
hee hee yip been there done that top deck with Tree's geting ever so close.. advise is to sit down stairs...

and don't leave Iron Bru In the car because it boils. Then burns your Mouth and gets spat down the side of the car....................... Sticky mess. you know who you are.. !!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers oh and Enjoy the day...

Big Gordy
23rd August 2005, 06:28 AM
I've got one of those pass thingys that lets me park at the track so I won't be going anywhere near the buses thank god:eek: :p:D:approve:

phantom
28th August 2005, 06:03 PM
Its pouring with rain and windy as heck, so I'm not going now :(

Duncan Stewart
29th August 2005, 04:24 AM
Watch some of it on Motors TV channel on Sky at Helen's Mums this morning - weather looked wild!

Big Gordy
29th August 2005, 05:13 AM
Was in the grandstand at Clark's and it wasn't too bad (or so I thought:I)I went back to the car for my pieces and got a tad damp:eek: Racing was good though:D Just wish some of the top guys could gain places by NOT punting the guy in front out of the way:evil: If they want to do that the stock cars are on every Thursday night:mad: Both Muller, Turkington and Plato punted one of the 3 Halfrauds Honda's of to gain places:blackeye: Nice to see the MG win the 3rd race tho....it was bloody quick coming out of the hairpin.....left Muller,s Astra for dead every time:) Matt Neil ran out of laps as he was catching it pretty quickly at the end:p:D:approve: