PDA

View Full Version : Sh@z's Car

Phil321
19th August 2003, 08:52 PM
I have been reliably informed that a member on here has an all black cooper with aero kit. I was wondering if anyone has any pics of this car as I am thinking of going for the same colour scheme and was just wanting to see how it looked. Any help much appreciated :)

Monsta Mo Mini
19th August 2003, 09:07 PM
It was a black cooper with aero kit and white lights. Email Shaz (you'll get an email link if you click for his member profile in the members list) - he might have some piccys of it.

There is this pic but doesn't give you much of an idea how the aero kit looks.

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/splash/thumbs/pages/shaz_jpg.htm

Wul
20th August 2003, 09:18 PM
Another 'not quite so good' pic from the cullen page too!

3rd car up on the right.

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/images/cullen_2/slide_2.jpg

sh@z
22nd August 2003, 08:42 PM
ach don't remind me :dead:

GAJ
22nd August 2003, 09:12 PM
Too late:evil:

How are the repairs going anyway!:question:

minidriver#1
22nd August 2003, 10:26 PM
hey Shaz, long time no speak. i got your email btw, i just forgot to reply :S whats happenin with the car?

Linda M
23rd August 2003, 12:16 AM
Hi Sh@z :) Hope things are going ok :)

sh@z
23rd August 2003, 01:29 AM
Heh well...

Nothing has been done on the car since the "incident"... fs the insurance company hasnt made a decision at all yet either, engineer been out ... quotes for repairs (£7k OUCH!!) .. invoices sent..

So i've been getting onto the insurance company big style and they are telling me by monday/tuesday they will know...

I mean ... insurance aint cheap.. but this is jus takin the p***....

:(

so 3-4 weeks FOR the actual repairs last time i asked as garage was very busy with stuff being booked in and so on... so still may be a while yet :(...

sh@z

DNV122
23rd August 2003, 06:24 AM
Hey Sh@z - I'm in exactly the same situation. What a bummer.

I dropped in to the JC bodyshop yesterday to check progress and they hadn't started ! All to do with available slots on the jig and a 3 week leadtime in the rest of the shop. So much for MINI Accident Management's story. But it was good to see the car again - kinda mising the fun at the moment.

So it's late September for me and maybe a run in Glencoe (at the back !!)

Strange to see your car behind mine in the photo above.

sh@z
23rd August 2003, 06:31 AM
good to hear from you again Phil, not got any pm's from u for a while.

Hope things are ok with ur neck and so on. Yeah things seem to be dragging on a whole lot longer then what they "should" ... mine is totally down to the insurance.. who knows how busy the bodyshop will be when they insurance actually give the go ahead.

Anyway all the best Phil :)..

sh@z

Willie M
26th August 2003, 03:10 AM
Good to see you guys back on-line. Hopefully see you both back on the road again soon, in resplendent shiny MINI's :cool: