PDA

View Full Version : Hey SC?

Big Col
20th August 2005, 05:06 AM
What other MINI goodies do you have inb your loft that you'd consider selling? You got a works engine there? :D

Scottie
22nd August 2005, 11:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col

What other MINI goodies do you have inb your loft that you'd consider selling? You got a works engine there? :D

oops how on earth did I miss this post.:eek::eek: Most of it has gone to pastures new since joining newminiscotland funnily enough.

only really got wheels left so if you are ever in the market let me know:p

Big Col
22nd August 2005, 11:09 PM
Oooh what ones? I was pondering getting a winter set...

Scottie
22nd August 2005, 11:14 PM
Oooh what ones? I was pondering getting a winter set...

h'mmmmmmmm I've a set in mind:approve: non runflat tyres mind and more than likely 18".:D:cool:

Will check tonight.:D Just lets say a certain M Sullivan has the same ones.

Julz
23rd August 2005, 12:11 AM
No spare bumpers lying about then?? I've decided the kit is coming off so am trawling ebay trying to find replacements!:(:disapprove:

Big Col
23rd August 2005, 12:22 AM
<scurries off to look at MS's pics>

Hmmm....I think they might be a little bit too good/expensive to be a winter set. :)

MartinSullivan
23rd August 2005, 12:29 AM
The infamous Dare X4's :D

Burple
23rd August 2005, 12:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

The infamous Dare X4's :D

Yummy yummy yummy!!! :D:D:D:D

Changed my plans with these... something more interesting in the pipeline! ;):D

Scottie
23rd August 2005, 12:44 AM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

No spare bumpers lying about then?? I've decided the kit is coming off so am trawling ebay trying to find replacements!:(:disapprove:

well I could have but would not be in the same colour they would be space blue????? October time what do you think. You'd get them fur nothing then a cheap we respray bob's your uncle. let me know.

Scottie
23rd August 2005, 12:49 AM

Hmmm....I think they might be a little bit too good/expensive to be a winter set. :)

yeah they are all in quite good nick. but cheap ;):D

The Dogfather
23rd August 2005, 12:52 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

How cheap?;)

MartinSullivan
23rd August 2005, 12:56 AM
LOL at BDM

I am almost tempted to buy them myself - as if I trash one of mine I am pretty much stuffed as there werent many sets of these wheels made.

Scottie
23rd August 2005, 12:56 AM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

How cheap?;)

Paul,

How can I put this compared to the origianl price they are cheap but not the cheap you are looking for if you know what I mean and I only base this from your e-mail what price you might go to. Sorry.

Craig might have a nice set of clicky alloys that he might let go cheap.:D

MartinSullivan
23rd August 2005, 12:59 AM
Yeah SC dont let the X4's go too cheap - as I say they were pretty much a "Limited Edition", plus there is one other set in Aberdeen just now (you know who you are!!! LOL) , if another set came here I would have to sell mine ;)

Smurf
23rd August 2005, 01:40 AM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

I have a set of Leccy Blue facelift Cooper bumpers and side bars..... Brand new, immaculate condition.
Although I suppose you would be after Cooper S bumpers etc?

Still, let me know if you're interested.
:D

Julz
23rd August 2005, 01:54 AM
Cheers SC & Smurf, hopefully I've been put in touch with someone who can supply me with the bumpers, skirts & exhaust!!;):D

MartinSullivan
23rd August 2005, 01:56 AM
I have an S exhaust if you dont have any joy with your source Julz ;)

Craig
23rd August 2005, 03:33 PM
BDM - I have those wheels SC was talking about. V Cheap and brand new tyres (only done about 1500 - 2000 miles)

email me if interested. They do click mind, but I know what the problem is now....;) and the possible fix.

Julz
23rd August 2005, 04:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

I have an S exhaust if you dont have any joy with your source Julz ;)

Excellent, I'll keep that in mind MS!!:D