PDA

View Full Version : Car goes into JC's to get wheel bearing fixed.....

minidriver#1
19th August 2005, 08:24 AM
for a second time, car comes back with same problem untouched....

JCs = incompetent twats. i dont care if i get banned or what, i've had it with these loosers.

Wul
19th August 2005, 02:21 PM
That's a nightmare KJ - time for a new dealer methinks!!

The Dogfather
19th August 2005, 04:30 PM
I can only agree with you on this, JCs are useless.

I'm not happy that I'll have to travel to Inverness in order to get my car serviced but I wouldnt trust JC Aberdeen again.

This could be the only reason that I choose to sell my MINI. :(

Edited MS - changed it to read WOULDNT trust JC Aberdeen again, as I assume that is what you meant ;)

Scottie
19th August 2005, 05:02 PM
that's bad news. Hope they are not blaming those big brakes for the fault.:)

Julz
19th August 2005, 05:15 PM
I thought you would have learned from my experience, 3 weeks, nearly £2k and eventually the minor £500 problem was fixed!! Why do you think I'm making a 120 miles round trip today to get my car serviced when JC's is only 16 miles away!! Wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy, or my boss!! Since my recent problems with them, it's amazing what other horror stories you hear from people about them!! Ah well, at least all mini dealers aren't that bad!!:sleepy:

KINGHORN
19th August 2005, 05:28 PM
i must say i have had my fair share of problems with JC abz including kerbed wheels, but now when i walk in i get treated good its the service manager every time LOL

weefossy
20th August 2005, 12:37 AM
KJ is that what was causing the "clicking noise" on the Cullen run?

minidriver#1
23rd August 2005, 06:15 PM
yeah, they checked my callipers and said that if they were touching i would know about it, which is pretty much true. The noise is definately coming from the rear left wheel now that its getting louder, i'm pretty definate of this. I'm calling them again today.

The did replace my peeling steering wheel though. lol.