PDA

View Full Version : Q for Hyperflick - chrome scoop..

AndyP & Lenore
18th August 2005, 05:09 AM
Flick,

Do you mind me asking where you got your chrome bonnet scoop and pollen vents from? And do they replace the scoop and vent covers that already exist? Or do they clip over?

I know.... too many questions for this time of night, but Lenore's started her Christmas list already!! :eek:

AndyP

Scottie
18th August 2005, 05:27 AM
chrome scoop:approve:

Wul
18th August 2005, 07:43 PM
The chrome scoop sticks over the exisitng one - i'm sure the pollen vents are replacements though.

MartinSullivan
18th August 2005, 07:44 PM
The pollen vents I have clip over the existing ones and are held on with double sided sticky tape

Scottie
18th August 2005, 07:51 PM
you can or used to be able to get replacement chrome scoops the scoops that was on my blue mini and the one on the cabrio were replacement but cost over £200 quid.

The one flick has is the sticky on kind which is @ a much more reasonable cost and looks just as good.

The cabrio air vents chrome clipped over original vent but the blue mini had replacement again at a much greater cost but not any nicer.:)

Burple
18th August 2005, 10:12 PM
The pollen vents stick over the top like MS's..

with double sided tape..

AndyP & Lenore
23rd August 2005, 07:25 AM
Picked ourselsves up a spanking shiny new set of pollen vent covers and chrome bonnet scoop on Friday from Euro Car Parts in Turnhouse Road, Edinburgh.

They look the dogs b*ll*cks! Only £75 for the lot. Bargain!

As soon as I have the PC completely fixed I'll stick a new pic up.

Thanks for all the advice from those who replied.

AndyP