PDA

View Full Version : White Cooper S with red viper stripes.

J Cee
17th August 2005, 06:01 AM
Spotted travelling west on the A92 at chapel level junction Kirkcaldy Tuesday evening.:)

The Dogfather
17th August 2005, 06:06 AM
Sounds like Scotch, he's not been on for ages!

MartinSullivan
17th August 2005, 06:17 AM
Yeah sounds like Scotch, he last checked the site yesterday , hasnt posted for a good while though

The Dogfather
17th August 2005, 06:30 AM
Scary Mod power!!!!!

Remember big brother is watchin! (that's if you are the younger sibling of MS, Gaj, MMM or BS, although big brother might be a bit of a stretch for Alan)

Mini Me
18th August 2005, 04:19 AM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Scary Mod power!!!!!

Remember big brother is watchin! (that's if you are the younger sibling of MS, Gaj, MMM or BS, although big brother might be a bit of a stretch for Alan)

Let me get this right.....they can tell if we have been on for a peek, and not posted :question::eek::blackeye::eek::blackeye::eightball :Scary Stuff BD :dead::eightball::eek:

Wul
18th August 2005, 04:21 AM
Minime - I think you'll find you have that power too - click on the "members" link at the top of the page and check out the right hand column!! ;)

Oh and just missed you on Saturday morning - you'd just left as I arrived at Menzies!!:I

Mini Me
18th August 2005, 04:26 AM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

Minime - I think you'll find you have that power too - click on the "members" link at the top of the page and check out the right hand column!! ;)

Oh and just missed you on Saturday morning - you'd just left as I arrived at Menzies!!:I

Ah, so we can all do it !!.I don't know how it works :question:
Did you buy a mowta off wee Clare :p:D:(

Wul
18th August 2005, 04:35 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime
Ah, so we can all do it !!.I don't know how it works :question:
Did you buy a mowta off wee Clare :p:D:(

No - just us Mods can do it! :):cool:

And no - she was away so I bugged out - will catch you after your back in the thick of it!:)

Gismo
18th August 2005, 04:11 PM
Well, that function has gone for me :evil: i can only tell when anyone became a user, not when they were last on, MMM, fix me oot ;)

craigcooperSworks
19th August 2005, 04:14 AM
J-Cee, Wow, that looks my mini2.com gallery? Oh- It is.:question::question::question::approve:

MartinSullivan
19th August 2005, 05:17 AM
LOl, its mine if I click on it too :D Think you need to look into that J Cee ;)

J Cee
20th August 2005, 03:37 AM
Sorry folks I think that’s it now