PDA

View Full Version : Oxford Mini Plant & Minime

Scottie
17th August 2005, 12:36 AM
Is there anyone out there that knows the story about Minime getting lost in the Oxford Mini Plant:question::question::D

Appartently Menzies reception desk can help with the story.

Clare what about you do you know:question:

The Dogfather
17th August 2005, 01:22 AM
Oh goody more ammo on the salesmonkey :D

Scottie
17th August 2005, 02:55 AM
:p
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

oh yip and it's meant to be good:evil:

if he changes one of my post again I'll have him just you wait and see :approve:

that picture will be nothing by the time I'm finished oh aye and I know a few folk that went to Falkirk/Graham High with him:cool: I can see a large huge discount coming my way on the checkmate:D

Neil and Lorna
17th August 2005, 08:10 AM
I wouldn't blame anybody for getting lost at the Oxford plant.

We stayed in Oxford for the Grand Prix this year took a drive over to look at the plant.

That place is about the size of Fife.;)
Must of had 12 seperate gates to get in, we couldn't even find the front door.

It was good to look in the windows and see the production line though.:D

Neil.

Mini Me
18th August 2005, 03:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

if he changes one of my post again I'll have him just you wait and see :approve:

that picture will be nothing by the time I'm finished oh aye and I know a few folk that went to Falkirk/Graham High with him:cool: I can see a large huge discount coming my way on the checkmate:D

Who do you know that went tae school wi me SC :question::question::eek:( BELIEVE NOTHING).

So i took a wrong turn in Luton, on the way to Oxfort.....it wiz dark :disapprove::eek::blackeye::evil::D.......(i can see someonr no gettin a checkmate );):D;):D

Scottie
18th August 2005, 03:35 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Who do you know that went tae school wi me SC :question::question::eek:( BELIEVE NOTHING).

So i took a wrong turn in Luton, on the way to Oxfort.....it wiz dark :disapprove::eek::blackeye::evil::D.......(i can see someonr no gettin a checkmate );):D;):D

Oh you would be surprise who I know:D;);) that went to school with you when you were a bairn;)

Advantage of working in Falkirk it's amazing who you get to ken.:)

remember it's only the last four years I'v been up here

Mini Me
18th August 2005, 03:46 AM
<oh bugger,that's not good news>[v][v][v]