PDA

View Full Version : New Mowta'a

Mini Me
16th August 2005, 06:11 PM
have a wee look on www.bmw2002.co.uk and click on new's.......feast yer eye's ;):D;):D;):D;)....

I want a z10:evil::p

Oh , you need to click on the banner first :eightball:

Julz
16th August 2005, 06:34 PM
Very nice!! Kinda looks like a 350Z has humped an Enzo!!:p:D

euan
16th August 2005, 06:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

Very nice!! Kinda looks like a 350Z has humped an Enzo!!:p:D

Mixed in with a bit of Lambo at the back!

Tasty though. Anyone seen pics of the next 3 series Coupe yet? I can't find any anywhere.

The Dogfather
16th August 2005, 06:45 PM
Sorry but, 'me no like' looks like someone designed a car using hotch potch of other people's design ideas then stuck a 6 series front on it! :p

The Dogfather
16th August 2005, 06:48 PM
http://www.bmw2002.co.uk/Z100001.jpg
http://www.bmw2002.co.uk/Z100002.jpg

The pics!

Wul
16th August 2005, 08:12 PM
scuse me for asking - but what's a mowta'a? :p

sh@z
16th August 2005, 08:38 PM
in autocar, the Z10 is called the M1 :p

Mon the fish
17th August 2005, 03:49 AM
Noticed it was called an M1 in Autocar, does this mean there won't be an M version of the 1-Series? Is the 130i the fastest they'll bring out?

euan
17th August 2005, 10:37 PM
The rumour was that the 1 series would offer a coupe type body, and that it may be called a 2 series.

I also heard that there may be a faster version of the 1 series, but to be honest, would anyone buy it? The 130i isn't cheap.

Julz
17th August 2005, 11:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by euan
I also heard that there may be a faster version of the 1 series, but to be honest, would anyone buy it? The 130i isn't cheap.

I'll put a fiver on Scottiecoop, mad woman!!;):D:p

Scottie
18th August 2005, 02:26 AM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

I'll put a fiver on Scottiecoop, mad woman!!;):D:p

funny you should say:D that but not quite yet;):p

Scottie
18th August 2005, 02:29 AM
quote:Originally posted by Mon the fish

Noticed it was called an M1 in Autocar, does this mean there won't be an M version of the 1-Series? Is the 130i the fastest they'll bring out?

as far as I know the 130i will have a option of a M "sports packet" not quite a M series though.:cool:

Mon the fish
18th August 2005, 03:48 AM
Seen pics of the "M" 130i on netcarshow.com, but as far as I can see this is the same idea as a 330ci sport, but there is still an M3

Wul
18th August 2005, 04:17 AM
Hey Scottiecoop - how many cars do you have? i count 5!? ;):p We know where your weakness is - some women like shoes, some handbags.... but yours surely is cars!! :D

Mini Me
18th August 2005, 04:24 AM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

Hey Scottiecoop - how many cars do you have? i count 5!? ;):p We know where your weakness is - some women like shoes, some handbags.... but yours surely is cars!! :D

back off Wul, she's all mine !!!:p:evil:;):D

Scottie
18th August 2005, 04:41 AM
I've only got four car's

1 bmw 1 touareg 2 minis :D

cars and Alloy wheels are my thing oh and Scotties:cool:

Big Col
18th August 2005, 04:00 PM
I'm not sure the words "Only" and "4 cars" can go together when talking about just 2 people. ;)

Scottie
18th August 2005, 06:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
I'm not sure the words "Only" and "4 cars" can go together when talking about just 2 people. ;)

Hey Big C. you assume there is only two of us:D you shouldn't:p for all you know there could be 6 of us;)

The Dogfather
18th August 2005, 08:27 PM
Mrs SC, Mr SC and the 4 dogs :question:

Scottie
18th August 2005, 09:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Mrs SC, Mr SC and the 4 dogs :question:

:D;)

euan
18th August 2005, 09:16 PM
Scottie, I must have missed this, when did you get the 1 series? Do you like it?

I guess the 130 will have a sport model (which is what I have on my 3 series coupe) with all the looks and a few more toys.

Scottie
18th August 2005, 09:53 PM

Scottie, I must have missed this, when did you get the 1 series? Do you like it?

I guess the 130 will have a sport model (which is what I have on my 3 series coupe) with all the looks and a few more toys.

Hi,

I got a 120d Sport. (now with a SuperChip) was 163bhp now I it's 196 bhp:cool: Options were leather interior with comfort pack I've fitted a Aero Kit and 18" Alpina wheels:D:cool: and it is down at newministuff.com getting a music upgrade. Yes I like her.:D

The Dogfather
18th August 2005, 09:59 PM
One series is too ugly to be a her! Not unless she's a munter from Aberdeen :eek: :blackeye:

Scottie
18th August 2005, 10:19 PM

One series is too ugly to be a her! Not unless she's a munter from Aberdeen :eek: :blackeye:

All my cars are "her's" and she is not ugly she is lovely

also

Bad Dog don't mess with me or attack my car or you will live to regret it.:D:evil::blackeye: I'd wipe the floor with you and then squeeze you oot in ma bucket.

Oh and hello Vauxhall Omega Grandads Car piff

come on girlfriend bring it on :)

euan
18th August 2005, 10:43 PM

I like the 1 series, however with one big catch - colour. Some colours work REALLY well on a 1, others look absolute rubbish.

120d is a nice car, it's already quite fast (for a d) at 163, so can only imagine what it's like with nigh on 200BHP! My other half was really keen on it but I felt like I'd need to get a baby seat in the back - bit too sensible for me. Oh! And the cloth seats in the 120d were a HORRID pattern! Would look at it again though as your's sounds great.

Scottie
18th August 2005, 11:02 PM

I like the 1 series, however with one big catch - colour. Some colours work REALLY well on a 1, others look absolute rubbish.

120d is a nice car, it's already quite fast (for a d) at 163, so can only imagine what it's like with nigh on 200BHP! My other half was really keen on it but I felt like I'd need to get a baby seat in the back - bit too sensible for me. Oh! And the cloth seats in the 120d were a HORRID pattern! Would look at it again though as your's sounds great.

well mines is Silver in colour. I don't need to worry about baby seats in the 1er:) so space in the back was not a concern for me if it was I would have gone with the Audi A3 with DSG to be honest.

I know loads of folk don't care for the 1 series but oh I don't know once you've driven one it's kinda nice.:D

euan
19th August 2005, 11:28 PM
Just found this on the net with regards to the sport model for the 1 series:

Complementing the class-leading performance of the BMW 130i is the announcement of a new range of M Sport models including the 1 Series version, pictured, at £26,515, and on other BMW variants.

At the front, 1 Series M Sport models have a lower front spoiler styled for increased aerodynamic efficiency while at the side, sculpted sills change the profile of the car.

At the rear, a venturi cut-out in the rear bumper further accentuates the sporting theme. Bespoke 17in or 18in double-spoke alloy wheels, M Sports suspension and high-gloss Shadow Line finish the exterior package.

Standard interior trim for M Sport models includes sports seats in an exclusive cloth/ leather combination, M leather steering wheel, M doorsill finishes and an Individual anthracite headlining.

This is a pic, but I've still not learned how to embed images.

http://www.thisishampshire.net/hampshire/images/1122388049-9.jpg

The Dogfather
20th August 2005, 03:39 AM
Fi, sorry but I just don't like the 1 its just not pretty. For looks I'd prefer an Alfa or Audi A3, however no arguement on the appeal of a 200bhp rear wheel drive diesel, sounds astounding ;)

Agree with you about the Omega but the MV6 is hell of a lot of motor for less than £8k (3years old). Oh it handles for a big car as it's got the lowered sports chassis...........:evil:

The Dogfather
20th August 2005, 03:41 AM

Fi, sorry but I just don't like the 1 its just not pretty. For looks I'd prefer an Alfa or Audi A3, however no arguement on the appeal of a 200bhp rear wheel drive diesel, sounds astounding ;)

Agree with you about the Omega but the MV6 is hell of a lot of motor for less than £8k (3years old). Oh it handles for a big car as it's got the lowered sports chassis...........:evil:

Plus people cack themselves when you bomb up behind them, I must remember to wear more blue shirts with a black tie:evil:;)