it is BRILLANT:):D:D;)

anyone else buying it:p

john
16th August 2005, 03:53 AM
Who is LULU??:D

I'm TOO young to know:D:D

The Dogfather
16th August 2005, 04:23 AM
Oh dear! It's bad enough buying the album but then going on a public forum and telling people, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!

The men in white coats with be with you shortly :evil:;)

Mini Me
16th August 2005, 06:04 AM
LULU !!:eek::eek:f***ING lULU...... that's something my weans do there peepee's in........

There must be something in the small print that allowes me to confiscate a New MINI !!!!!!:eek::blackeye:

i will be obliged to report you to MINI UK for cruelty to such a beautiful mowta...:mad::evil:;)

Scottie
16th August 2005, 06:22 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

LULU !!:eek::eek:f***ING lULU...... that's something my weans do there peepee's in........

There must be something in the small print that allowes me to confiscate a New MINI !!!!!!:eek::blackeye:

i will be obliged to report you to MINI UK for cruelty to such a beautiful mowta...:mad::evil:;)

aye right Minime like you didnae boogie to Lulu at the Manaquee :approve: no wait bet you were a erasure man.:D

it sounds so good in the mini and a great song to sing along to that's after I've listened to: (in best singing voice) once twice three time a lady by the comadores:D folllowed by devil gate drive by the Suzy Qauatro:cool:.

john
16th August 2005, 06:50 AM
You make me wanna SHOUT!! woo SHOUT!! WOO!! SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT!!!

:D

Bazthemod
16th August 2005, 07:16 AM
My Maws got that album too :I:I:I

Mini Me
16th August 2005, 07:37 AM
Oh my GOD!!!! WHERE'S THE MUSIC POLICE.......

You all need locked up......
Oh and don't slag the Manaquee,cos that's where i met the missus,but that's when we were rockin to the Rebel MC and Technotronic :p:p

Willie M
17th August 2005, 03:56 PM
I'm seriously tempted to LOCK this thread ;)