PDA

View Full Version : Martin Sullivans 's'

john
15th August 2005, 02:40 AM
ASDA again today Martin??;)

MartinSullivan
15th August 2005, 02:48 AM
Thats funny that - because I saw a Silver Cooper outside Asda, with Barrie written down the side of it. Its a bit extreme, I know the senile dementia is setting in but if you cant remember your own name everytime you get out of the car you probably shouldnt be driving :D

The Dogfather
15th August 2005, 03:10 AM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

Thats funny that - because I saw a Silver Cooper outside Asda, with Barrie written down the side of it. Its a bit extreme, I know the senile dementia is setting in but if you cant remember your own name everytime you get out of the car you probably shouldnt be driving :D

:D:D:D

Martin, its to let him know which car is his, silver MINIs are soooo common ;):evil:;)

Craig
15th August 2005, 03:40 AM
His dementia is bad enough - he was supposed to be at Callander at 9 O'clock this morning...;)

john
15th August 2005, 06:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by craigd

His dementia is bad enough - he was supposed to be at Callander at 9 O'clock this morning...;)

I am so so sorry about that:blackeye:We were at a BBQ on Sat and I did not drink all evening so I would be ready for an early morning but at about 10:30 I was talked into a couple of drinks a bed for the night and should still be ok for the run:I:II went to bed at about 3am having caught up on all the drinking I missed earlier:clown::clown:

I will not let it happen again ;) really really sorry:blackeye:

Craig
15th August 2005, 03:25 PM
nae probs john - you are excused...;)

bpirie1000
15th August 2005, 03:37 PM
I am Sure tehre was a lot of Persuasion there John Drinking.. mmmmmm

Just the One.(CASE)..

Hee hee