PDA

View Full Version : LOST.... The discussion...

Burple
11th August 2005, 06:46 PM
So who's started watching it?
I wasn't gonna... didn't think it was my sorta thing... but i got sucked in! Think I'm hooked!
:D

What on earth took the Pilot?

That Polar bear was ceratainly lost! :D:D

Anyone notice a wee mistake in continuity? When Kate was in the truck with the old guy who ratted her out.. the US Marshall drives up alongside them and gesticulates. They're supposed to be in Australia, so why does he drive up alongside the left side of the car, as you would do in the U.S.? They drive on the left in Australia like us!!! Woops! :D

www.channel4.com/Lost ....Dark....Spooky...Cool! :cool::D

Julz
11th August 2005, 08:11 PM
I watched it! It seems a bit 'Predator' like just now! I have images of Adorable (can't call him anything bad, he's cute) Snowman from Monsters Inc being the 'thing' (snow cone anyone??:p)! Missed the bit in the truck, obviously I picked the wrong time to go for a pee!:I

I just wanna know everyones story, hmmmmm!!:sleepy:

Oh, and Charlie, how come he ended up on the beach when he buckled himself into a seat in first class at the front?? Did I miss something else!!8)

MartinSullivan
11th August 2005, 08:12 PM
I missed it and I am kinda kicking myself now - sure I will catch up ;)

Burple
11th August 2005, 08:22 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

(snow cone anyone??:p)

Just not a 'lemon' one :p:p;););)

quote:
! Missed the bit in the truck, obviously I picked the wrong time to go for a pee!:I

I think that was in the second one which was aired on E4 just after it!! :D:D

quote:
I just wanna know everyones story, hmmmmm!!:sleepy:

check out the website... it's pretty cool! there's some background on it

quote:
Oh, and Charlie, how come he ended up on the beach when he buckled himself into a seat in first class at the front?? Did I miss something else!!8)

Dammit.. I dunno.. I missed the first 5 mins. I turned it over just when Jack and Kate met and she had to 'lace him up' :D:D

Julz
11th August 2005, 08:22 PM
It's being repeated on E4!;)

Mini Me
11th August 2005, 08:54 PM
recorded it on sky +, did the whole series link thing so i dinnae miss it:p

Gismo
11th August 2005, 09:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1
Anyone notice a wee mistake in continuity? When Kate was in the truck with the old guy who ratted her out.. the US Marshall drives up alongside them and gesticulates. They're supposed to be in Australia, so why does he drive up alongside the left side of the car, as you would do in the U.S.? They drive on the left in Australia like us!!! Woops! :D
Why would a US Marshall be in Australia ;):p

Wul
11th August 2005, 09:10 PM
Martin - repeated on C4 on saturday! :)

And the rest of you - stop spoiling it - i taped it as was at Dara O-Brian at the festival last night - VVfunny BTW!! :D

Scottie
11th August 2005, 09:14 PM
watched it all including E4. Never picked up on the truck in aussie land maybe it was a import:p

Ain't the doctor guy just a dish wouldn't mind being stranded with him.

I was just about moved to tears when :question: ooops better no say incase nobody watched E4

MartinSullivan
11th August 2005, 09:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

Martin - repeated on C4 on saturday! :)

Cheers Wul, Ill have seen it before then ;)

Burple
11th August 2005, 10:29 PM
quote:
Why would a US Marshall be in Australia ;):p

Chasing Kate? :p

The SUV and trck being driven were proper RHD models, they were just on the wrong side of the road! Blummin Americans... ;)

The Dogfather
12th August 2005, 02:49 AM
Sounds bloody stupid to me :eek:

Mind you perhaps the polar bear was on the flight, suppose if it was only a baby one he'd be flying cub class [I'll get me coat] :I

N12 JLK
12th August 2005, 04:47 AM
foxes glacier mint anyone

Willie M
12th August 2005, 04:18 PM
Watched episodes 1 & 2 last night. Gotta say I quite enjoyed it, in a Melrose Place meets Twin Peaks meets X-Files meets Blair Witch kind of a way :D

It was probably more entertaining than watching the Arabs game on BBC2 ;)

Julz
12th August 2005, 04:35 PM
My word Mr Moffat, you're still with us!! Was starting to think both you and Mrs M were now under the patio!! How are you both??;):D:D

Burple
12th August 2005, 07:51 PM
quote:
It was probably more entertaining than watching the Arabs game on BBC2 ;)

Oi!!! :p

Ate least they GOT into Europe this year! Not a bad result all things considered, and the fact that the Finnish team are about halfway thru their season and have match fitness! :p:p

Burple
12th August 2005, 07:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Sounds bloody stupid to me :eek:

Mind you perhaps the polar bear was on the flight, suppose if it was only a baby one he'd be flying cub class [I'll get me coat] :I

Groan.... :D

It's not THAT stupid.. you just have to watch it to get into it.. it's quite dark.. and different.. just watch it and find out!
Ah.. crap.. I'm sounding like one of those people who tried (in vain!) to get me to start watching Scum In A Box.. sorry Big Brother this year :D:D:D

Clare1
13th August 2005, 06:31 PM
Top TV show.....not a big TV fan but this was good! ;0)

Wul
15th August 2005, 03:56 PM
quote:Originally posted by Clare1

not a big TV fan ............

Why - do you only have enough room for a wee portable one?:p:evil:;)

<wul beats col to that one!!:D>

Wul
15th August 2005, 03:58 PM
OK OK - so i've finally watched it - very good indeed - but i'm guessing some of you watched the third episode(first look) on E4 as I never saw no bit with a truck and cops!!

A bit scary to watch a week before going on your holidays though 8) loved the turbulence people getting slammed into the roof - ouch!

Willie M
15th August 2005, 08:35 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

My word Mr Moffat, you're still with us!! Was starting to think both you and Mrs M were now under the patio!! How are you both??;):D:D
Both still alive and well young lady, a pesky little thing called work has been enveloping my life of late :disapprove:

Scottie
6th October 2005, 04:55 PM
anybody still watching.:question:

Wul
6th October 2005, 05:02 PM
Yup - last nights one was a bit boring though!!

I did hear a rumour too that it's been planned to unfold out over SEVEN series!! :eek::(

Mini Me
6th October 2005, 05:28 PM
Is it only me that think's it's pi5h !!!!![v]

gill
6th October 2005, 05:53 PM
We've been watching it all the way through...

There's a guy I work with who's downloaded the whole series and there's like loads of them!!

I'm not that sad - I just wait until the next week to see what's going down... :p

Moonshine
7th October 2005, 04:08 PM
still watching it even though i'm not a great tv fan, but it makes entertaining sunday night viewing on E4

Burple
7th October 2005, 05:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by minime

Is it only me that think's it's pi5h !!!!![v]

Yes! You Heathen Monkey :D:D:D

It's just getting better. Normally I'd be bored by something like this by now!
Thought Poor Charlie was Polar Bear food for a while tho! :D
(oops... sorry if you've not seen the E4 one!) :D:p:blackeye:

Wul
7th October 2005, 06:00 PM

HEY MR PLOTSPOILER - bugger off!:mad::mad::disapprove:;)

Burple
7th October 2005, 07:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

HEY MR PLOTSPOILER - bugger off!:mad::mad::disapprove:;)

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p;):D

Oops! :I;)

macblob
7th October 2005, 11:17 PM
Ive got the entire series downloaded as avi files :D

havent finished watching it all yet though

AndyP & Lenore
8th October 2005, 01:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

anybody still watching.:question:

Every Sunday SC.

Awful script, some really awful acting, but for some reason I'm hooked. It's actually quite entertaining.

Something to do with Kate I suspect.:p:p:p:p:D

euan
8th October 2005, 02:04 AM
yeah, I missed a few when I went on holiday, but have got back into it. I think it works as it IS ott.

saraandcraig
8th October 2005, 08:42 AM
been watching from the start but still wondering how come the big noisey "what the hell is that" monster has not even been heard 4 a while ? the boy with the knifes killed it? maybe that hurley guy ate it?

AndyP & Lenore
8th October 2005, 09:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by saraandcraig

maybe that hurley guy ate it?

:D:D:D:D:D

Lynz
9th October 2005, 01:45 AM
I am hooked, didnt think I would like it but wont miss an episode now!!

Was watching some interview with the Doctor guy and he was saying the cast dont even know what happens in the end!!

Yes I am a Geek

Clare1
9th October 2005, 08:59 PM
If its the only bit of TV i see in a week its Lost!!!!