PDA

View Full Version : Perth Mini Weekend.13/14th August.

bpirie1000
11th August 2005, 03:25 PM
Anyone else fancy joining me and making peace with some of the Classic Mini drivers at the weekend??

Caledonian Mini Club SCOTTISH weekend.

www.caledonianminiclub.com

show opens at 10am on Saturday and Sunday.
Entry £5 per person Only.
Camping available. on saturday night only
No Pre Booking required.
Trade stands club stands Show and Shine
Competitions and lots more.

Just a thought..

I'll be leaving aberdeen to Meet the rest of Aberdeen Mini Owners from Portlethen asda (After some food)at around 9am..... Anyone fancy??

Cheers Brizeeee

Craig
11th August 2005, 03:45 PM
I'm going up to this also. I will be leave Stirling Services at 11:00hrs on Sat Morn. I am just going up for a few hours as I have to get home to polish the motor for my run the next day. Anyone who wishes to tag along is more than welcome.

Craig

Scottie
11th August 2005, 04:39 PM
we are going but in the Touareg. Only for a short time though as Allan will have to get back to make my motor nice and shiny for the run the following day.

GAJ
11th August 2005, 05:21 PM
I will probably be going up too, same story though, just the Saturday for a couple of hours. No camping this year!

Smurf
11th August 2005, 08:29 PM
We'll be there on the Sunday, with both the new MINI and the classic! :D
On the Mini Clan stand. Say hi if you're passing!

Duncan Stewart
11th August 2005, 09:05 PM
Helen and I will be there for a few hours on Saturday so Hi if you see us :D

bpirie1000
12th August 2005, 12:33 AM
cool cool glad to see everyone is having there own mini adventures..

Hope to see you all at teh weekend then..

Brizeeee

gill
12th August 2005, 03:49 AM
We will be attending on Saturday as well, just for a nosy! Going on Craig's run on Sunday. Maybe meet some of you all on Saturday.

Duncan Stewart
14th August 2005, 05:52 AM
Had a good day at the show. Good to meet up with lots of "Mini" folk including some from here.
No photos as I left the camera at home due to weather forecast (rain)and it turned out really nice! Got some useful bits at very good prices that will help me get my classic back on the road soon :D