PDA

View Full Version : The GREAT Carbon Fibre thread......

Cooper_si
5th August 2005, 07:52 PM
Ok...as many people are aware I get some great carbon fibre products from germany. Fionas Petrol Cap is one of them :cool:

I was just wandering, if you wanted something carbon fibre`d what would it be ? MINI related please ;) LOL

...and just for a laugh i found this a while back...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/si_g40/CarbonFibretoilet.jpg

Scottie
5th August 2005, 07:57 PM
carbon fiber inserts for the steering wheel not sure what to call them really to cover the three spokes but obvioulsy going round the mfsw bits.:cool:

carbon fiber trim to go between the toggle switches.:cool:

carbon fiber washer jet covers.

Gismo
5th August 2005, 09:02 PM
Oh oh 8) Fi, step back from your purse ;) now someone run up and remove the credit cards and cut all of them in half :p

The Dogfather
5th August 2005, 09:56 PM
How about a CF roof panel, saw something similar but in chrome

Wul
5th August 2005, 11:09 PM
Carbon Fibre Windscreen? :p;):clown:

Burple
6th August 2005, 12:57 AM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

How about a CF roof panel, saw something similar but in chrome

I remember this on Mini2... was it not photoshopped?

KINGHORN
6th August 2005, 02:12 AM
dash top, dash, door pannels, doors, tailgate, besicaly anything you can do i would be having a serious think about it at the right price

MartinSullivan
6th August 2005, 03:54 AM
You already know that I want door panels Si, and so does Volker ;)

MartinSullivan
6th August 2005, 03:57 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1
I remember this on Mini2... was it not photoshopped?

http://www.minisport.com/images/pictures/photos/products/new-minisportcom/interior-styling/accessories/chromed-roof.jpg

Minisport do one - not cheap though , £960 :eek::blackeye::dead:

Gismo
6th August 2005, 04:02 AM
Just about anything can be turned into carbon fibre, it'll always depend on price :p
Personally, i'd like to see an arm rest to fit the new model ;)

Scottie
6th August 2005, 04:45 AM
carbon fibre spoiler but in the same style as the cooper s.

MartinSullivan
6th August 2005, 04:53 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

carbon fibre spoiler but in the same style as the cooper s.

Big Gordy made me one of those :D

but it was for my rc car ;)

Scottie
6th August 2005, 05:17 AM
small dumpy carbon fibre aerial and base.

also

carbon fibre air vents things ( at the windscreen wipers ) not sure of correct name

redpoint rallying
6th August 2005, 07:45 AM
I want a carbon fibre body shell Si............its the sexiest substance known to man....well there are one or two exceptions of course but you cant make a mini out of 'em....

RR.

Mini Me
6th August 2005, 05:18 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

small dumpy carbon fibre aerial and base.

also

carbon fibre air vents things ( at the windscreen wipers ) not sure of correct name

back Fi,forget you even saw this thread.....:eek::blackeye::evil:;)

redpoint rallying
13th August 2005, 04:05 AM
cf arch trims and skirts? Might depend on the colour of the car as to whether is suits though...

T6 KFR
13th August 2005, 11:10 PM
got to agree,

Id quite fancy carbon fibre arches and sideskirts...very orginal and look good against me racing green cooper!

MartinSullivan
26th August 2005, 04:31 PM
Bloke at my work wants 3 of those carbon fibre toilets for his new house Si, how much ?? ;)

Cooper_si
26th August 2005, 05:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

Bloke at my work wants 3 of those carbon fibre toilets for his new house Si, how much ?? ;)

Ha Ha martin !!..i dread to think how much they would really cost. I found that on google images...and i only typed in carbon fibre ;)

This is nice though......
http://www.essentialmini.co.uk/CFSteering3spokeSMALL.jpg
Before you all get excited, and some people will say "you told me you cant get steering wheels anymore" this is the only 3 spoke steering wheel with out MFSW left in his stock. £400....but looks very nice hey :) ...for the poeple who didnt know, i cant get steering wheels anymore due to the 3-4 month turn around to get them made (which is too long basically) so the pic above is the last one ever :(

bpirie1000
26th August 2005, 10:54 PM
that steering wheel looks rather Nice.. Pitty i Have the old Style..

Never mind.. One day I'll keep up with all these modifications When teh money tree gets Alittle older.. Only Gives me 2pence peices at the moment..

Nice to see what people are up to though.. Keep it going.

Cheers

Scottie
27th August 2005, 04:35 AM
quote:Originally posted by Cooper_si

quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

Before you all get excited, and some people will say "you told me you cant get steering wheels anymore" this is the only 3 spoke steering wheel with out MFSW left in his stock. £400....but looks very nice hey :) ...for the poeple who didnt know, i cant get steering wheels anymore due to the 3-4 month turn around to get them made (which is too long basically) so the pic above is the last one ever :(

I'd wait 3 or 4 months for one but it would have to have MFSW with telephone buttons.:D:D:p