PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know where I can find...

Big Col
5th August 2005, 04:29 PM
a gearknob about the same size as the one on a Ford Puma? It's about golf ball sized or there abouts.

Cooper_si
5th August 2005, 04:54 PM
woooo good idea....will keep an eye out for one too :D

**EDIT**

hows this col HERE (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ford-fiesta-focus-ka-puma-leather-gear-knob_W0QQitemZ7990611621QQcategoryZ72223QQtcZphoto QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem) ;)

Big Col
5th August 2005, 05:00 PM
Nah I saw that one mate but it aint round. :)

I've sent MS an email asking him to find one so it shouldn't be too long before it's sorted. ;)

MartinSullivan
5th August 2005, 05:04 PM
LOL, you crack me up Col ;)

Is it to go on a ford puma or a Mini?? If its for a MINI its probably a different fitment. Might be worth speaking to Doug Whalen at whamac@msn.com to see if he can make something for you. He does Pool ball ones - he might be able to do golf ball style ones too.

MartinSullivan
5th August 2005, 05:07 PM
OK just read your email , I can see where you are coming from now ;). I've replied - let me know what you think

Big Col
5th August 2005, 05:08 PM
I don't actually want one that looks like a golf ball. I just want a sphere about that size that will fit a MINI and that Si can then coat in c/f. :)

I've sent the email off though.

Mini Me
5th August 2005, 05:48 PM
sorry, i thought the answer to the question was SUMP PLUG !!!!!!!...:p

AR$E....:disapprove:

Scottie
5th August 2005, 06:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col

I don't actually want one that looks like a golf ball. I just want a sphere about that size that will fit a MINI and that Si can then coat in c/f. :)

I've sent the email off though.

did I see the word carbon fiber :D tasty:cool:

Big Col
5th August 2005, 06:39 PM
That's the plan SC, if I can find a gear knob for it to be applied to...

Big Col
5th August 2005, 10:37 PM
Can no one help me out? :(

MartinSullivan
5th August 2005, 10:54 PM
Cor you give up too easily Col ;) Leave it with me