PDA

View Full Version : Why No SCOTLAND

graeme stockton
5th August 2005, 04:07 AM
Hey Guys
we are new mini Scotland , so why no SCOTLAND on the country of origin page , none of this U.K./BRITSH sh*tE.
If we are a seperate Scottish club why no seperste listing in the C.O.O.

Well just a wee gripe , I also had a B.M.W. but wou;ldnae join the club as the scottish club was known as B.M.W. Scottish region , how can anyone from Scotland join a club that doesnt even recognise oor country as a country.

Well sorry just nneeded to get that oaf ma chest .

STOCKY

MartinSullivan
5th August 2005, 04:20 AM
I suspect its the "fault" of the Snitz Forum software - rather than a deliberate omission by anyone on here

GAJ
5th August 2005, 04:59 AM
It is down to snitz forums but I'm not sure that it is a fault. Like it or not unless Scotland becomes an independent nation we are citizens of the United Kingdom, governed by the United Kingdom government. All we have at the moment is limited devolved powers. Don't take it personally, there is no Wales, Northern Ireland or England on the list either. (Or Cornwall!)

Julz
5th August 2005, 05:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by GAJ

All we have at the moment is limited devolved powers. Don't take it personally, there is no Wales, Northern Ireland or England on the list either. (Or Cornwall!)

Or Fife!!;):D

3GGG
5th August 2005, 07:19 PM
The Kingdom of Fife please ;)

graeme stockton
5th August 2005, 10:47 PM
Aye well
i will blame SHNITZ then , and just need to have no country of origin. Like the Fife idea , the rest of scotland would dae just fine with oot fife ...Independance fir FIFE!!!yi ken!!!

Stocky boy

Duncan Stewart
6th August 2005, 04:11 AM
quote:Originally posted by 3GGG

:D Me Too :D ;)

Mini Me
6th August 2005, 05:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by Duncan Stewart

quote:Originally posted by 3GGG

:D Me Too :D ;)

Soapdodgers come fi Fife dont they :eek::eek::question::question::evil:;)

graeme stockton
8th August 2005, 05:19 AM
naw
us weegies ur the soapdodgers
dinnae ken whit the fifers ur

Stocky boy

Monsta Mo Mini
8th August 2005, 05:06 PM
quote:
dinnae ken whit the fifers ur

"Never trust a Fifer...":D

..but that might be a fib;)

Monsta Mo Mini
8th August 2005, 05:07 PM
And to get back on topic - sadly Snitz does not provide a Scotland option in the countries. i'll have a look at the ASP code and see if i can mod it though.