PDA

View Full Version : T6 KFR - Aberdeen Beach

MartinSullivan
5th August 2005, 02:35 AM
Finally seen you car mate - and I assume it was your missus driving it on the way to the gym. You need to get her into the waving at minis thing ;).

If indeed it wasnt your missus, and the car has in fact been stolen - its parked at the back of the gym and I can give the police a good description of the driver LOL

T6 KFR
5th August 2005, 08:14 PM
Hey Martin,

Yes in fact it would have been me wife going to the gym. You a member at JJB too then??? I go there most nights.

God dam, missed a wave, i still havent had any:disapprove:

MartinSullivan
5th August 2005, 08:17 PM
I was just going to the Asda - but she was coming from the other direction as I came into the car park. I saw the reg and thought it must be you - but then realised it was a woman driving.

The Dogfather
5th August 2005, 09:54 PM
I saw T6KFR on the way up Union Street about an hour ago, I was on foot though!

T6 KFR
5th August 2005, 11:38 PM
Are ya positive you saw me an hour ago on Union Street Paul?

Im sitting at work in Kintore, have been all day and .........yes just looked outside and me trusty cooper is still sitting there.

(mmmmmm, unless someone borrowed it!:mad: Na!)

:)

The Dogfather
6th August 2005, 02:10 AM
Hang on, maybe it was about 8.30am (had two trips to Belmont Street one for coffee one for lunch)..... I saw the car on one of those trips. :I

monkimagic
7th August 2005, 09:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Hang on, maybe it was about 8.30am (had two trips to Belmont Street one for coffee one for lunch)..... I saw the car on one of those trips. :I

Oh dear BDM is getting confused

The Dogfather
7th August 2005, 11:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

Oh dear BDM is getting confused

Nothing new there:I

T6 KFR
8th August 2005, 01:19 AM
hey, Im confused and its my car .....Im sure i was at work all day.

Hope i dont leave my work often, cruise union street and forget it ever happen.

LOL