PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

Mon the fish
4th August 2005, 01:25 AM
Had my S Works since January now, and had a Cooper for 2 years before that, and its taken me this long to find a forum and get signed up! Time to make up for lost time methinks.

Based in Alloa at the moment, moving to Falkirk in September. Had a quick look around the site, take it there's a fair bit happens in the area (being near to Menzies)? Runs, meets etc?

Also, I'm a little shy (:D), is there many of you go to runs on your own? Struggling to persuade my mates to join in the fun, they just don't get the whole Mini thing!

MartinSullivan
4th August 2005, 01:27 AM
Welcome to the site, and dont be shy - you wont feel like you are on your own for long if you come to a run or event

Mon the fish
4th August 2005, 01:33 AM
I won't be on Sunday when I'm in Aberdeen for a wee download!!

MartinSullivan
4th August 2005, 01:38 AM
Good man Gordon ;) See you Sunday

Mini Me
4th August 2005, 02:04 AM
Welcome my good man,should see you around as i stay in Falkirk also......
So jump in and enjoy the fun:p

The Dogfather
4th August 2005, 02:39 AM
Welcome to NMS!

Craig
4th August 2005, 02:41 AM
I'm also nearby Gordon,so I'll keep an eye out for you - good to have you on-board.;) I have a run a week on Sunday, your more than welcome to come to. Check out the link in my signature below.

Craig:D

Mon the fish
4th August 2005, 02:54 AM
Would love to but just getting back from hols that day, taking my baby back to our first meeting point (Farnborough in Hampshire)

Next one definitely, as long as it doesnt clash with a Dons game (alright I know I'm sad!)

Smurf
4th August 2005, 04:31 AM
Welcome! :D

Duncan Stewart
4th August 2005, 04:40 AM
:D Welcome :D

Big Gordy
4th August 2005, 05:42 AM
Welcome Gordon from another Gordon on this site:approve: and soon to be moving to my neck of the woods as well:DWe could do with a few more on this site from Falkirk

Scottie
4th August 2005, 06:53 AM
quote:Originally posted by Mon the fish

Had my S Works since January now, and had a Cooper for 2 years before that, and its taken me this long to find a forum and get signed up! Time to make up for lost time methinks.

Based in Alloa at the moment, moving to Falkirk in September. Had a quick look around the site, take it there's a fair bit happens in the area (being near to Menzies)? Runs, meets etc?

Also, I'm a little shy (:D), is there many of you go to runs on your own? Struggling to persuade my mates to join in the fun, they just don't get the whole Mini thing!

Welcome

Not to far from you we are in Larbert

like you I'm shy aswell:eek::D;)

but these guys do make you feel welcome.:D:cool:

hyperflick
4th August 2005, 07:36 AM
Welcome to the nut house Gordi..... Hope you don't mind being called that, if you do just slap my wrist and tell me off!!!:disapprove::disapprove::disapprove:

Look forward to meeting you on a run soon....:D:D:D

Marysmin1
4th August 2005, 09:05 AM
Hi Gordon, I'm from Falkirk too so hopefully see you around! Pretty new here too.

Mary

Willie M
4th August 2005, 08:08 PM
Welcome to NMS Gordon :cool:

Wul
4th August 2005, 08:27 PM
Howdy Gordon!:)

T6 KFR
4th August 2005, 08:30 PM
Mon the Fish / Martin,

Excuse me for being rude, but what's going on in Aberdeen this Sunday? Seeing im a aberdeen lad, Id be interested to hear if its mini related.

Kev:)

Mon the fish
4th August 2005, 11:53 PM
First of all hopefully celebrating the Dons first win of the season!

Apart from that, I'm meeting Martin to download the files off my car for the CST tuning service. Then heading home over Cairn o' Mount, can't wait already, one of the best roads I've ever driven on

Mon the fish
4th August 2005, 11:56 PM
Thanks for saying hi, you are a friendly lot! :)

Notice quite a few of you Falkirk-way (not moving there now until 20th October, damn solicitors :evil:), being a bit un-shy now (and maybe a bit too forward :D), but how about a night out in Falkirk? I need to be shown the hotspots in town by some friendly locals, good/bad idea?

And I can put faces to the names!

phantom
5th August 2005, 01:26 AM
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome :cool::cool::cool:

Mini Me
6th August 2005, 04:49 PM
quote:Originally posted by Mon the fish

Thanks for saying hi, you are a friendly lot! :)

Notice quite a few of you Falkirk-way (not moving there now until 20th October, damn solicitors :evil:), being a bit un-shy now (and maybe a bit too forward :D), but how about a night out in Falkirk? I need to be shown the hotspots in town by some friendly locals, good/bad idea?

And I can put faces to the names!

That would fit in nicely with the 2 months notice i have to give the wife :eek::blackeye::evil:;):D

The Dogfather
6th August 2005, 06:07 PM
Gordon beware the combination of minime and booze, tends to get messy and you'll end up carrying him home and dumping in his front garden ;)

Mini Me
6th August 2005, 06:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Gordon beware the combination of minime and booze, tends to get messy and you'll end up carrying him home and dumping in his front garden ;)

Ahem, excuse me !!!
It's next door's garden thankyou very much :disapprove::dead:;):evil::D

The Dogfather
6th August 2005, 06:20 PM
Sorry my mistake :D:D:D:D:D