PDA

View Full Version : Brian Pirrie Last Night

G2 - S
2nd August 2005, 05:05 PM
On Lang Stracht. You probably didn't recognise me even though you were looking at me. I was in my cream coloured MGBGT stopped in at the side.

Apparently you waved to my wife yesterday too - she was in the Cooper S but now doesn't have my reg plate on it. That was in westhill.

G

bpirie1000
3rd August 2005, 12:22 AM
mmmm was all over teh shop yesterday.. I look at everone strange Don't take it personally..

I'll look out for you Next time. Sorry..

BMP...

Big Col
3rd August 2005, 12:24 AM
No wonder he pretended not to know who you are if he's busy waving at your wife mate! ;)

bpirie1000
3rd August 2005, 12:27 AM
hee hee Nice...

something Wrong Here YOur In an MG and your Wife the Cooper S???????

Yip No matter how many times I say it still doesn't compute..

G2 - S
3rd August 2005, 12:45 AM
quote:Originally posted by bpirie1000

hee hee Nice...

something Wrong Here YOur In an MG and your Wife the Cooper S???????

Yip No matter how many times I say it still doesn't compute..

Yeh yeh, I know. But the S is really hers. I was in the following MG. Sorry for the crap photo.

http://www.mgcars.org.uk/pics/alfie.jpg

bpirie1000
3rd August 2005, 04:02 PM
Argh I remember..

I thought Wow That is A Nice Mota ..

Looking Good.. I thought the M.G. Was an MGF or Something.. But The Old BGT makes It up.. Well done and Nice Mota.... I Like It.....

Photo Doesn't do it Justice..

Did you Build that One??

G2 - S
3rd August 2005, 05:39 PM
I know - photo really isn't the best. My dad & I restored it about 7 years ago. We bought it and it hadn't been used for 10 years so was a wreck.

Chucked the old navy interior and replaced it with cream leather, reconditioned the engine and totally restored the exterior.

I spent about 3 weeks of my life on the chrome wheels to get them from brown rust to shiney chrome! Well worth it.

bpirie1000
3rd August 2005, 08:30 PM
elbow grease mm if only they sold it in the bottle..

Nice job though..Any MOre Resto Projects??

G2 - S
3rd August 2005, 09:52 PM
None at the moment. Just trying to restore my bank balance!! Thats why the S has to go.

bpirie1000
3rd August 2005, 11:53 PM
Oh Dear.. Kinda Glad I only have a cooper all these S's on the market at teh moment..

Good Luck.. I'll keep another Ear open for you..

G2 - S
4th August 2005, 01:11 AM
Good Man. See you around.