PDA

View Full Version : SC, LESLEY12, MARKY C

Mini Me
31st July 2005, 12:52 AM
At NMS headquarters in stirling :D:D:D:D
Wot a day man, ma heed's wasted :eek::disapprove:;)

The Dogfather
31st July 2005, 01:21 AM
NMS headquarters? :eek:

Mini Me
31st July 2005, 03:40 AM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

NMS headquarters? :eek:

Yeh BD, thats where all the magic happens < or so it feels like>;):D;):evil::I......
When are you comming down, think you are the only one i have yet to meet :eek::disapprove::p

N12 JLK
31st July 2005, 04:21 AM
came in today to see you , i thought i needed oil but one of your service personal checked and i didnt ,Jason checked it wronly Ar#*.
did you sell that couple you took out on the testdrive?, youve been quiet lately mr brown :sleepy: everything ok

markyc
31st July 2005, 04:26 AM
When i was in Mr Broon was at his best trying to offload another Mini to some poor sod driving a Yaris, how did it go Ian :cool:

Got new headlight bulbs, Phillips GT150, what a difference. They'll do until i get the Xenons. Are you listening Broon :p;)

Scottie
31st July 2005, 05:26 AM
:D you looked quiet when I saw you:D:D

The Dogfather
31st July 2005, 06:20 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime
[quote]
Yeh BD, thats where all the magic happens < or so it feels like>;):D;):evil::I......
When are you comming down, think you are the only one i have yet to meet :eek::disapprove::p

I've been in once but you were busy with a customer. I'll call in next time I'm down in the area, it's a 240 mile round trip so I can't just pop in for set of wiper blades :D

Mini Me
31st July 2005, 11:27 PM
Well buy something worth while BD, aero kit or summat:p.Come on down and take the weight of your wallet !!!:p

The Dogfather
1st August 2005, 02:13 AM
I will when the new Turbo Diesel Cooper comes out - Black Eye Purple, Black Roof, Sports plus suspension and Aerokit.

How long will I have to wait?