PDA

View Full Version : A New Arrival! **NOW WITH NAME**

Craig
30th July 2005, 03:17 AM
NOOOOOOO, Jude is not pregnant - pphheeeeeewwww!;)

This little beauty arrived today and I just thought you might want a wee look. I have tried as much as possible to keep it a secret (my family included) for the last 6 weeks and it seems to have worked.

Enjoy!

Craig;)

PS - Many thanks to Minime, Clare and all at Menzies for keeping the secret and doing all the hard work ;)

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/miniadventures/MINIfront.JPG

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/miniadventures/MINIrear.JPG

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/miniadventures/sunroof.jpg

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/miniadventures/dash.JPG

N12 JLK
30th July 2005, 03:27 AM
Very nice Craig. Hope the weather picks up for you this weekend.

Have a good one and enjoy!

The Dogfather
30th July 2005, 04:01 AM
Good looking motor Craig

Smurf
30th July 2005, 04:21 AM
Woooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

VERY nice!!
Wishing you all good luck and good weather to enjoy him / her / it. (Name?)

Sorry to see AJ go though..... :(

Glad you managed to keep the secret better than I did! ;)

Scottie
30th July 2005, 05:20 AM
Craig what can I say it looks fair braw. I've got a nice whalen pool ball black 8 that would go lovely with that car:D.

ALso some nice black crystal side repeaters. Only kidding Mark.:D

and some nice Carbon fiber number plates surrounds.

Interested let me know.

Craig
30th July 2005, 05:35 AM
thanks Vaila, yeah never lied to soooooo many people in my life!:D Name is due soon, I know what it will be, but the graphics will help to make more sense - just not organised them yet (Car came at the end of my holidays, so didn't have the time to sort them out).

Scottiecoop - I'll speak to you at the run in 2 weeks re your "accessories"

Cheers

Craig

PS - it's already been modded tonight (fitted LED Sidelights and Silver Front Indicator Bulbs) to get rid of the old "fried egg" look!;)

Scottie
30th July 2005, 05:40 AM
quote:Originally posted by craigd

thanks Vaila, yeah never lied to soooooo many people in my life!:D Name is due soon, I know what it will be, but the graphics will help to make more sense - just not organised them yet (Car came at the end of my holidays, so didn't have the time to sort them out).

Scottiecoop - I'll speak to you at the run in 2 weeks re your "accessories"

Cheers

Craig

PS - it's already been modded tonight (fitted LED Sidelights and Silver Front Indicator Bulbs) to get rid of the old "fried egg" look!;)

ok I will bring them with me just in case. You can always try I'm sure if you want them we can agree a price:eightball::D by the way waiting on Ian getting a size for the "sprigets" he was suppose to phone us today:blackeye:

Craig
30th July 2005, 05:49 AM
I was a bit bummed I didn't get my "new" wheels on the car for delivery, but to be honest it was nobody's fault but my own...:blackeye: Hope to have them on the car next week - photos will be supplied!:D

The Dogfather
30th July 2005, 07:07 AM
Our next MINI will be BEP/Black complete with 00 just like the Wacky Races, after all mutley is the ultimate Bad Dog :D

There was a MCS with this colour scheme on the Cullen Run looked as cool as fook!

http://www.undoz.com/gal/wacky.jpg

Mini Me
30th July 2005, 07:08 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

by the way waiting on Ian getting a size for the "sprigets" he was suppose to phone us today:blackeye:

What a Spridget :question::question::question:If its the wheel thing's ,they could only give me a part number....sorry:disapprove::disapprove::disapprove :

But Mr Davies, we did it, and he/she is looking braw ;););););):D

MartinSullivan
30th July 2005, 07:12 AM
Car looks great :D Hope to see it in the flesh soon

Scottie
30th July 2005, 07:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

by the way waiting on Ian getting a size for the "sprigets" he was suppose to phone us today:blackeye:

What a Spridget :question::question::question:If its the wheel thing's ,they could only give me a part number....sorry:disapprove::disapprove::disapprove :

But Mr Davies, we did it, and he/she is looking braw ;););););):D

i'll speak to you tomorrow a bout it:D

AndyP & Lenore
30th July 2005, 07:59 AM
Very very nice Craig.:D:D Happy motoring!

Heather
31st July 2005, 10:10 PM
You certainly are a dark horse! Does that explain the change of wheels at Arbroath??;) Cant wait to see it in the flesh. What have you named the new baby?:D

Mini Me
31st July 2005, 10:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by Heather

You certainly are a dark horse! Does that explain the change of wheels at Arbroath??;) Cant wait to see it in the flesh. What have you named the new baby?:D

Heather it's you :D:D:D. Thought you had left the country :question::question::question::question: (you have been very guiet););)

Craig
1st August 2005, 02:21 AM

Aye, lied to loooads of people;) The new name will not be divulged until the graphic is on (didn't have time as I was on holiday..)

Craig

PS - it will be a him though as the car is very masculine (jude says anyway..)

Heather
1st August 2005, 06:16 AM
Heather it's you :D:D:D. Thought you had left the country :question::question::question::question: (you have been very guiet););)

I've been in stealth mode;)
Graphics? Cant wait to see him. Take it the argyll and bute circle will be the debut?

Crombers
1st August 2005, 05:38 PM
Cool , cracking colour :approve: , see it for real 14/8 :cool:

Burple
1st August 2005, 06:52 PM
Looking sweet Craig!!
Will it be twins????? ;););):p:p:D:D

Craig
2nd August 2005, 01:36 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1
Looking sweet Craig!!
Will it be twins????? ;););):p:p:D:D

naw I here yours will be the slow one :eek::eek::blackeye:;) for some reason?????:D

what wheels did you pick?

Craig
2nd August 2005, 01:36 AM

I've been in stealth mode;)
Graphics? Cant wait to see him. Take it the argyll and bute circle will be the debut?

yes debut will be at the run in 2 weeks if I can get my finger oot!:D

Mini Me
2nd August 2005, 03:55 AM
im gonnae pick up that wee message ra mora Craig cos i'm off anyway,so give me a we call on wednesday and i'll organise a time for you :p:D:)

Craig
2nd August 2005, 06:06 AM

im gonnae pick up that wee message ra mora Craig cos i'm off anyway,so give me a we call on wednesday and i'll organise a time for you :p:D:)

Thanks Ian - much appreciated, speak to you on Wednesday

Craig:D

Willie M
2nd August 2005, 04:11 PM
Congrats Craigy boy. Looking really cool :cool:

GAJ
2nd August 2005, 04:57 PM
Looking good! Graphic? Mmmmmmm? Spill . . . !:p

Burple
2nd August 2005, 06:42 PM
quote:
naw I here yours will be the slow one :eek::eek::blackeye:;) for some reason?????:D
what wheels did you pick?

Now THAT's gonna stay a secret. :p;) got a couple of ideas whirring about, but they'll be 17s or 18s..

:D:D:D

Craig
2nd August 2005, 09:05 PM
quote:Originally posted by GAJ

Looking good! Graphic? Mmmmmmm? Spill . . . !:p

I might tell you..... Do you not want ma air horns?? Do you a good deal...;)

let's just say the graphic will be something to do with me and my good lady....:D

Mini Me
3rd August 2005, 03:33 AM
quote:
Now THAT's gonna stay a secret. :p;) got a couple of ideas whirring about, but they'll be 17s or 18s..

JCW have just released 2 new sets of 18" rims...COOOOL :p;):p;)

Craig
3rd August 2005, 04:03 AM
now that has me thinking - speak to you tommorrow minime re ma wheels.... did ye get that wee message today??;)

Mini Me
3rd August 2005, 04:25 AM

now that has me thinking - speak to you tommorrow minime re ma wheels.... did ye get that wee message today??;)

they never had them Craig :disapprove::dead: ,i have to TRY again ra mora ;)

Scottie
3rd August 2005, 05:45 AM

quote:

are they not supposed to me similar to a set of M3 alloys:eek:

do you know when they are available:question:

Craig
3rd August 2005, 06:18 AM

I think someone is trying to tell me that I shouldn't have these wheels..:disapprove:

Scottie
3rd August 2005, 06:46 AM

I think someone is trying to tell me that I shouldn't have these wheels..:disapprove:

craig, is it the middle plastics sprigets bits your still after I only need the size of one and I could bring the other down when I am home this weekend.

Craig
3rd August 2005, 06:51 AM
yeah it is Fiona, Ian was being a nice chap and trying to source them from Skidz in Falkirk. I think he has ordered them and we are just waiting on them coming in (they were due at the beginning of the week sometime). I don't have the wheels now, they are at Menzies. Thanks for the offer, I'll wait to see what tommorrow brings.:D

Craig

Burple
3rd August 2005, 11:18 PM
quote:

Really???

Ooohh..... hmmm.. (and other pondering noises) Any Pics? specs? prices?
huh? huh? huh? huh? ;):p:p:p:D:D:D

Duncan Stewart
4th August 2005, 03:41 AM
Looking Great Craig :D You lying so and so at Arbroath!!! ;)

Craig
7th August 2005, 01:28 AM
Graphic finally on and his name is now Knottie (but nice as jude put it..;))

attached a few photos below... The graphic is an exact copy of the design on my wedding ring (the link to my other half..) I think it looks better than I thought it would.. BIG thank you to the guys at Spaced Out Graphics in Stirling, they have done me proud. If anybody wants their details, email me.

Craig

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/miniadventures/knottie1.jpg
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/miniadventures/knottie2.jpg
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/miniadventures/knottie3.jpg

MartinSullivan
7th August 2005, 01:37 AM
Looks fantastic Craig :D

3GGG
7th August 2005, 03:03 AM
Very smart looking Craig.

N12 JLK
7th August 2005, 05:29 AM
ooohh you are knottie, as Barbara Windsor:D would say

Scottie
7th August 2005, 05:35 AM
looks really smart

Heather
7th August 2005, 06:05 AM
Nice one Craig, see him soon:D

The Dogfather
7th August 2005, 07:39 AM
Looks good Craig :D

T6 KFR
7th August 2005, 07:38 PM
Very orginal design. Cool!!!

Goes well with the colour of ur mini.

Mini Me
8th August 2005, 12:40 AM
Eye thanks Craig,looks superb.Showed it to ma wife, now all i'm getting is "why do you never do anything nice like that for me"...[v][v][v]

Craig
8th August 2005, 02:15 AM
Well.....why don't you?.... Just 'cos you have been married for ages, doesn't mean you shouldn't make an effort ;)

I'm going to shut up now or run the risk of never getting any service at Menzies again!

Issi
8th August 2005, 03:39 AM
That is way smart and very individual nice one mate!!!

Willie M
8th August 2005, 08:17 PM
Very nice indeed Craig :cool:

Duncan Stewart
8th August 2005, 09:57 PM
Looks great :D

weefozzy Jr
10th August 2005, 08:23 PM
very nice indeed. great job to.