PDA

View Full Version : FLOOR MATS

richardwatson
30th July 2005, 02:21 AM
does any1 know where i can get a hold of some decent floor mats for my S? possibly that have cooper or a logo. the factory ones are crap, worn through in just over a year.
cheers.

Craig
30th July 2005, 03:12 AM
quote:Originally posted by richardwatson

does any1 know where i can get a hold of some decent floor mats for my S? possibly that have cooper or a logo. the factory ones are crap, worn through in just over a year.
cheers.

richard the rubber mats are great that you get from MINI, they have the MINI logo on them. I can't remember the price (I am sure someone will be along soon to let you know) but I'm sure it wasn't much...:D

Scottie
30th July 2005, 05:29 AM
well I paid £38 the other day because I DID NOT GET ANY FREEBIES FROM MY DEALER when I bought my motor.

richardwatson
30th July 2005, 05:38 AM
dont know if i fancy rubber ones

Scottie
30th July 2005, 05:42 AM
they have a cute wee carpet bit at the drivers heel.

The Dogfather
30th July 2005, 07:03 AM
They're not like normal rubber mats they're more of a sculptured plastic.

They really protect the carpets!

Gismo
30th July 2005, 05:07 PM
The rubber mats are excellent and a perfect fit :cool:

Smurf
30th July 2005, 06:18 PM
Rubber mats are brilliant, all wee circles to match the interior.
I've transferred mine from my first to my second Cooper, and they are still going strong! Last forever.
The best bit is, you can take them out and WASH them after a run! :D
I think it's around £40-50 for the full set of 4, but don't quote me on that!!

Mini Me
31st July 2005, 03:58 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

well I paid £38 the other day because I DID NOT GET ANY FREEBIES FROM MY DEALER when I bought my motor.

We have discussed this SC.....:eek::blackeye:;) You didny ask :disapprove::disapprove:.............Got a nice air horn of Craig Davies auld mowta going cheap tho :evil:;):evil:;)

Craig
31st July 2005, 04:14 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

We have discussed this SC.....:eek::blackeye:;) You didny ask :disapprove::disapprove:.............Got a nice air horn of Craig Davies auld mowta going cheap tho :evil:;):evil:;)

Broon - watch it, me and you will be havin' words:evil:

will collect it when I get my wheels sorted - and the mud flaps you forgot about;)

Scottie
31st July 2005, 05:41 AM
Oh Aye MINIME what happened to the front mud flaps I handed in to be fitted.:question::question::question:

Since you asked I will take a set of rubber mats thank you very much can always keep them;);)

Bignorm
3rd August 2005, 11:05 PM
HA HA HA HA MINIME FORGET NEVER

N12 JLK
9th August 2005, 04:33 AM
saw some nice red mats in one of the editions of go-mini anyone seen where you can get these ,didnt say in the mag