PDA

View Full Version : Funky re-spray

AerokitScot69
28th July 2005, 02:26 AM
While sitting with my finger up my ass at work thinking of ways to funk up my little baby i though of giving her a makeover. I got in-touch with paints4u.co.uk and found a cool flake or hologrraphic flake paint. I am still waiting for a reply from them with detail but was wondering if anyone knew a good sprayer in the (north area if possible). What sort of price do you think i would be looking at (me providing all the paint).

Any info would be appreciated.

Folks were all looking good at Arbroath.

****s wouldn't let me in!!!:disapprove::mad:

Cheers

sh@z
28th July 2005, 09:12 AM
pricey... lot of prep work to be done for a good finish, and looking at the site, im not convinced id go with them, never heard of them and site isnt that professional.

The spraying will probs cost more than the paint itself im assuming.

bpirie1000
28th July 2005, 04:14 PM
How About Kinghorn Bodyshop in Blackburn??

Worth a Look.. tel 01224 790009

let me know how you get on..

cheers Brizee

KINGHORN
30th July 2005, 02:31 AM
best to go with HOK (House Of Colour) i have a colour swatch u could look at to save you buying it( 50 quid) just give us a shout
got your email mate will get some info and get back to ya,

AerokitScot69
30th July 2005, 03:13 AM
Think the Mini fireball dry flake would look quite hot, would it just be added to a clear laquer and sprayed on top of the current chilli red colour? What sort of price would you say i'd be looking at?

KINGHORN
30th July 2005, 05:43 AM
i thinkit is possible just to go over original paint with a little buff down, and yes its just added to the laquer

AerokitScot69
30th July 2005, 05:34 PM
Cool, could you get me a price for everything, doing it with you guys. Cheers. What sort of time period does it take?

AerokitScot69
30th July 2005, 10:34 PM
Sorry could you add a price for colouring the four arches and the small bits on the lower of the Aerokit so they can be given the flakes. Cheers