PDA

View Full Version : M7* RCE

Smurf
28th July 2005, 02:22 AM
HELLO!! :D

Saw you parked opposite the shop in Torrance, 5.45ish this evening!
Met you for the first time on Saturday at Arbroath, you followed us home (almost - to the exit off the motorway for Stirling anyway).

Didn't expect to see you locally!
Woo hooo! I've actually SEEN someone!! :D

Cheers,
Vaila.

GAJ
28th July 2005, 04:08 AM
I thought you had a thing about posting reggie plate numbers on the interweb?;)

Smurf
28th July 2005, 04:30 AM
WOOPS !! :I

Thanks GAJ - typing too fast for the brain, I meant to get rid of some numbers!

Done now, and apologies to M7* RCE !! :I

GAJ
28th July 2005, 05:50 AM
Lol! i was just being mischievous! I could have edited it myself but I'm an awkward bugger!:evil:

indigomatt
28th July 2005, 05:31 PM
:D Someone saw me, bless, my first time :I

Many thanks for allowing me to follow you's :) otherwise I would have gotten terribly lost :dead: as I had managed with grace earlier in the day :p Do you know who the other two Mini reprobates were :question:

Have not seen you about the campsies before, near where do you stay :question:

By the way do you know what has happened to the albino wallabies :p (no, I've not been smoking organic cig's :p) at the back of Torrance nr Oscars Country Club :question: I've not seen them for a good few months :(

Take care, M :approve:

Smurf
28th July 2005, 08:21 PM
Hiya Matt!
No worries for the 'following' - wouldn't want a new member to get lost on his first run!!
We've followed people back from runs before too. Glad you made it onto the motorway slip road at Stirling services on the way there too! LOL! :D

Not sure which other two Mini reprobates you were on about.....
Two black MINIs passed us after Dundee - one of them was Kirsty, don't know who the other one was. The classics we played with about the same time were some fellow Mini Clan members. Couldn't resist that! :D

I live in Fintry and work in Bishopbriggs, and have family near Milngavie, so you should see me about a fair bit! I take it you live in / near Torrance?

Haven't been up near Oscar's for years, so I'm afraid I can't help with the wallabies question..... :eek: Those mushrooms are illegal now, don't get caught...... :eek:

See ya around,
V.

indigomatt
29th July 2005, 11:49 AM
Aye stay oot between Lennoxtown & Milton of Campsie, turn left follow road/track too the ar$e-end of nowhere :sleepy:

Used to stay in Bearsden, so have many pals that way... also a great friend out yr neck of the wilderness nr the magically named Jennywoodston :cool: fun roads if you manage to doge the tractors :D

Was not one of the mini's, the delightful ;) Kirsty's, purple :question: must need my eye's testing :p or it could have been my glowing red sunburnt face!

Like'd yr curvy stripes :D very funky :cool: see you around no doubt :approve:

M.

shrooms :eek:

Smurf
30th July 2005, 04:25 AM
Yes, of course Kirsty's car is Purple. DOH! Sillly me. I had my sunglasses on when she passed, so it looked darker........
That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it! :D

Yeah, cracking roads, and I get to drive them twice a day! :D