PDA

View Full Version : Loads of mini's

john
26th July 2005, 12:09 AM
I spotted a heep of MINI'S heading north as I was heading south to Broxden just after the start of the Cullen run:D:D:I:I

Crombers
26th July 2005, 12:12 AM
Great start John ;):D , you did it on purpose obviously (aye right) just to throw us all.

minimadtez
26th July 2005, 04:02 AM
for any of you who didnt realise.......

john went the WRONG WAY on his own run! :D

Nenah
26th July 2005, 05:20 AM
That's because he was navigating and not driving...think it was deliberate so he could take over the driving!! :evil:

Funny thing is - 6 cars followed us!!:eek:

A great run, excellent roads and lots of laughs - roll on Cullen 2006!:cool::cool::cool:

sleepyrascal
26th July 2005, 12:22 PM
quote:Originally posted by Nenah

That's because he was navigating and not driving...think it was deliberate so he could take over the driving!! :evil:

Funny thing is - 6 cars followed us!!:eek:

A great run, excellent roads and lots of laughs - roll on Cullen 2006!:cool::cool::cool:

I will be on Cullen 06 I will be on Cullen 06 I will be on Cullen 06 I will be on Cullen 06 I will be on Cullen 06 I will be on Cullen 06

MINI Rocker
27th July 2005, 12:11 AM
I did notice that you guys went the wrong way - especially when my driver dundonian shouted "they're going the wrong way! Quick! Read the map!!" lol

What a joy!!!

Hee Hee

minimadtez
27th July 2005, 01:05 AM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal
I will be on Cullen 06 I will be on Cullen 06 I will be on Cullen 06 I will be on Cullen 06 I will be on Cullen 06 I will be on Cullen 06

hmmmmmmm :approve:

hyperflick
30th July 2005, 12:43 AM
Ha.. Ha.. Ha.. Ha..

No it really wasn't that funny when you don't have a co-driver and rely on the peeps in front to be going the right way;););)<cofJohncof>!

Then being left to lead as the other cars have vanished in front of you:(:( and you take the wrong slip road :eek::eek:only to realise a wee bit too late as the other cars go in a different direction:eek::eek: forcing you to do a slightley compromising manouver to catch up:D:D then getting a telling off from your cousin who just happens to be a driving instructor!!!:dead::dead::dead:

Oh I would do it all again tomorow:D:D:D much fun:D:D:D

Thanks guys... Oh and thanks for the ice cube down the breeks John, it was rather refreshing;):):D

john
1st August 2005, 08:17 AM
I was at the opposite end of the table:)I have witnesses:)

I am inocent;)

The Dogfather
1st August 2005, 03:42 PM
Aye right!

hyperflick
1st August 2005, 07:09 PM
Exactly BDM..... He may have been at the other end of the table but
you have to question why he ran away when i took one step towards him!!!!!!:p:p:p:p

John you run like a girl!:eek: and revenge is gonna be sweet:D:D:D:D

Tee...Heeeee.....;);););):D:D:D:D

john
1st August 2005, 09:13 PM
quote:Originally posted by hyperflick
Exactly BDM..... He may have been at the other end of the table but
you have to question why he ran away when i took one step towards him!!!!!!:p:p:p:p

John you run like a girl!:eek: and revenge is gonna be sweet:D:D:D:D

Tee...Heeeee.....;);););):D:D:D:D

You came at me with the ice cube in your hand so i ran!!

and as you say I run like a girl so how could I get to the other end of the table that quick???

IT WAS RICK!!!!! but I did not tell you that ok;):D

hyperflick
3rd August 2005, 12:44 AM
I don't even run like that John!!!:D:D:D

Rik wouldn't do or even suggest such a thing8) he's only ickle and likes me to much:I:I:I (I think!):eek: